Kunzum Book Club brings back Midnight in a (Kunzum) bookshop!
When the sun goes down, it is time to pick a book. Many books actually. And exchange stories. Over wine. And beer. Till the clock strikes midnight.
That’s what we did recently in our Jorbagh outlet – it was a sellout, but it left all of us craving for more. So it’s going to be a regular feature at Kunzum from now on. Please book your slot ASAP – we had to turn guests away last time.
Come over to Kunzum for what promises to be an experience you would not have imagined.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT THE EVENT
* Meet attending authors, editors and designers from publishing houses.
* Make new friends. Over wine, beer and light snacks!
* Browse through well-curated and extensive collection of books. Special offers if you purchase any.
* Recommend books for others to read. The best spot reviews win prizes.
* More door prizes for lucky draw winners.
* Play a round of Tambola (Housie!)
* Unwind in our creative corner – draw or write anything you desire.
Other surprises await too - we don’t want to play spoiler by giving too much away.
Location: Kunzum Jorbagh
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. – Midnight
Address: 182 Basement, Jorbagh, New Delhi 110003
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / 8800 200 268
Nearest Metro: Jorbagh. Exit Gate #1
WhatsApp Location Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/wcxoS4b7dZjHkQuj9
Location: Kunzum Gurgaon
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. – Midnight
Address: 201, 2nd Floor, DLF Mega Mall (Popularly known as DT Mega Mall), Golf Course Road, DLF Phase I, Gurgaon 122022, Haryana
Mobile: +91.8800 325 350
Nearest Metro: Sikanderpur
WhatsApp Location Pin: https://maps.google.com/?q=28.475824,77.093216 (If you look up Kunzum Gurgaon on Google Maps, do ensure you are not directed to our old location in Sector 47 near Baani Square)
Feel free to drop in / leave anytime! Of course, we would like you to stay for as long as possible.
SINGLE: Rs. 1000. This will include:
* A Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1000 to be redeemed at any Kunzum outlet (on the day of the event or over the next three months).
* A glass of wine OR two beers OR one beer + one soft beverage OR two soft beverages.
* One coffee / tea.
COUPLE OR GROUP OF TWO: Rs. 1500. This will include (for both combined, not individually):
* A Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1500 to be redeemed at any Kunzum outlet (on the day of the event or over the next three months).
* A glass of wine+one soft beverage OR two beers OR one beer+one soft beverage OR two soft beverages.
* Two coffees / teas.
* Light finger snacks.
* A chance to win prizes.
* Unlimited stories and anecdotes.
Click on the link below, and fill up the amount payable to secure your attendance (In the purpose of payment box, please fill in location you are attending + number of guests you are paying for + your mobile): https://pmny.in/9ISkSNFVkZ8H
Payments are non-refundable but registration may be transferred to anyone else. We can courier your gift voucher should you be unable to make it to the event. You may WhatsApp us on the number below should there be an issue or for any special requests.
PROGRAM AT GURGAON
The event is always ideation in progress and we keep adding attractions. Stay tuned! You can expect the following to be the general flow during the evening:
7:00 p.m.: Doors open
7:30 p.m.: Let's travel across India - through the pages of Bhairavi Jani's book, Highway to Swades. The author will be in conversation with Ajay Jain, himself a traveller, writer, photographer and founder of Kunzum.
8:00 - 9:00 p.m.: Brief talks / readings by Tanuj Solanki, Shalini Mullick and other authors who might join us.
All through the evening: Games like Tambola & Lucky Dip, ice-breakers to make new friends, talks around books and more!
PROGRAM AT JORBAGH
Meet Rana Safvi
Author, scholar, and historian Rana Safvi will at Kunzum Jorbagh to talk about her new book – In Search of the Divine. Her book discussion will take place from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m., and she will stay on for some time to attend the Midnight at the Bookshop event. You are invited to come early and interact with her. Click here for more info.