It is not a cliché to say we all have a book in us. Because each of our lives are filled with stories. It’s time you wrote yours.
Everyone can be an author. Don’t let anyone dissuade you. If you still have any doubts, Ajay Jain will simplify the process for you. He should know – being an author of 12 printed and over 50 electronic books already across genres.
Hosted by Kunzum, where we celebrate stories over coffee – at the Kunzum Travel Café, on our blog and social media and books we publish.
JOIN US ON ZOOM – WITH YOUR CUPPA
* Next Event On: Saturday, July 24, 2021
* Time: 4:00 pm–5:30 pm IST / 10:30 am-12:00 pm GMT
* Charges: Free. Unbelievable, isn’t it?
* Register Direct on Zoom: https://bit.ly/3jh8Olm
* Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 91.8800200280
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Everyone, irrespective of age, background, skills and writing experience. Even if you have not decided what kind of a book you want to write.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
* Who is a writer and what traits are important
* Developing the IDEA for a book
* Your work style to get the writing done
* Research and outlining
* The actual writing
* Design and printing
* Publishing options: self, established publishers, print vs electronic
* Marketing and PR
* Revenue streams and personal finances
ABOUT AJAY JAIN
Ajay describes himself as an author, photographer and traveller – because that’s what he does. His writings include fiction, travel, personal development, marketing and branding and skill development. His latest book, ‘WRITE YOUR BOOK’ is currently in the final stages before going to print. Check out http://ajayjain.com.