Don’t we all love stories? We are surrounded by so many, and yet we can never have enough of them.
Some of best stories are narrated by the young – their minds and hearts see the universe in a way others may not. Thus the Kunzum On-the-Spot Writing Competition for children under 15.
WHEN AND WHERE
Date: Sunday – June 11, 2023
Timing: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (You can start anytime during this time period but must submit final entry before 7:30 p.m.)
Location: Any Kunzum outlet in Delhi (GK2, Jorbagh, Vasant Vihar & Hauz Khas Village) and Gurgaon (DLF Mega Mall). Get addresses at https://kunzum.com/bookshops.
Participants may sit on any spaces available including chairs and on the floor itself.
WHAT CAN YOU WRITE?
Any stories and poetry that come to your mind. Give your creativity a free run. Each submission will have a word limit of 1000.
The competition will be held for the following age groups:
* Under 5
* Ages 5-7
* Ages 8-11
* Ages 12-15
Your age on the day of the competition will determine your classification.
* The top 3 in each category will be awarded a certificate and hampers of books and other surprise gifts.
* The top 10 and other deserving entries in each category will be awarded a certificate of merit too.
Click here to register to enable us to make suitable arrangements.
Kunzum will provide sheets to write on. Participants will be required to bring their own pen, pencils and a base to place sheets to write on.
JUDGING AND RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENTS
All winners will be announced not later than July 15, 2023. Entries will be judged by a jury comprising eminent professionals from the world of art and publishing. Their identities will be revealed after the results are declared. The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
* There is no entry fee.
* Each participant may submit up to three entries.
* Participants will not be allowed to have any notebooks, other sheets of paper, mobiles, computers, tablets etc. on them while they are creating their entry. These may be submitted at the registration desk but Kunzum will not take responsibility or be liable for any loss or damage.
* All submissions will become the property of Kunzum and may be used by them for any purpose whatsoever including for promotions and editorial purposes.