Shubhra Krishan is the editor of Travel Secrets magazine, and the author of five successful books about good living and fine cuisine published in the USA and in India. In a career spanning 18 exciting years, Ms. Krishan has worked with and written for leading lifestyle publications including Cosmopolitan, Femina, Conde Nast Traveller (UK and India), The Sunday Standard, Asian Age and many more.
A lynx-eyed editor with a personalised approach to feature-writing, Shubhra has mentored several youngsters, helping them turn their writerly dreams into published work.
Books by Shubhra Krishan
* Essential Ayurveda (New World Library, California, 2003)
* Radiant Body, Restful Mind (New World Library, 2004)
* The 9 to 5 Yogi: http://amzn.to/vKTnGk
* Thinner Dinner (Westland Books, 2011)
* Top Secret!: Superhit Recipes from Delhi’s Hottest Restaurants (Westland, 2013)