Ajay Jain is probably India’s most published travel writer and photographer – with eight (paperback) books to his credit, and many more e-books. These are all distributed to a global market.
His vast experience as a journalist, writer, publisher and entrepreneur is built on the foundation of a strong academic background – he holds degrees in engineering, management and journalism (from the U.K.).
Ajay Jain has also experimented and successfully used many publishing and distribution platforms including traditional publishing on paper, e-publishing, blogs, social media, apps and more.
He has worked for and written columns for national publications in India including National Geographic, The Hindustan Times, Mint, Financial Express, Indian Management (Business Standard), Outlook Business, Deccan Herald, Mumbai Mirror (Times of India), Discover India, Swagat, Asian Age and Rediff.com. He has also edited a youth newspaper, The Campus Paper.
Prior to taking up writing, he has worked in the Information Technology and Sports Management sectors. He holds degrees Mechanical Engineering (Delhi College of Engineering, 1992), Management (Fore School of Management, 1994) and Journalism (Cardiff University, UK, 2002). His schooling was at St. Columba’s School in New Delhi.
- Kunzum Travel List 1-25: The first in a series, each featuring 25 great holidays to choose from (http://kunzumtravellist.com)
- Kunzum Travel List 26-50: The first in the series, each featuring 25 great holidays to choose from (http://kunzumtravellist.com)
- Delhi 101: 101 surprising ways to discover Delhi (http://delhi101.com)
- Postcards from Ladakh: A pictorial travelogue on Ladakh (http://postcardsfromladakh.com)
- Peep Peep Don’t Sleep: A collection of funny roads signs and ads in India. (http://PeepPeepDontSleep.com)
- Don’t Feel Stupid at 60: A light take on how we need to lead our lives so we don’t look back with regrets when we hit 60 (http://dontfeelstupidat60.com)
- Super Brand You: A guide to building your brand as a professional. (http://superbrandyou.com)
- Let’s Connect: Using LinkedIn to Get Ahead at Work: A management book on professional networking using the world’s most popular professional networking site LinkedIn.com.