Travel bloggers and influencers are a busy lot today. They are being wooed by travel companies, hotels, airlines, tourism boards, cruises and other service providers to write about them. Their trips get sponsored and enable them to even make money.
Would you like to be one such influential travel blogger yourself? Ajay Jain, one of the world’s leading travel media influencers, will show you how in a full day workshop.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Anyone can be a travel writer. You can do this full time, or part-time while you pursue a parallel career. You can do it for the money, or just for the joy of being able to travel. And you can start at any age – from your teens right up to your post-retirement years. Your education and experience are no barriers either. As long as you have a flair to express yourself, and are willing to back it with research and hard work, you can make a go of it.
DOES ONE HAVE TO BE FULL-TIME BLOGGER FOR THIS?
No, there are many bloggers globally who pursue their passion part-time. They could be holding a day job, be studying somewhere and have other occupations. In fact, it usually works best to start blogging part time till you build good readership and revenues.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP
* The definition of a blogger.
* Best platforms for blogging.
* The art of crafting good stories.
* Multi-purposing your content for newspapers, magazines and books (printed and electronic).
* Social Connect: Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social media for maximizing influence.
* Monetization, both direct and indirect.
* Engaging with travel industry for sponsored trips and revenues.
* Marketing your blog.
* Building your personal brand.
WHAT THE WORKSHOP WILL NOT COVER
We will not cover the following except provide an overview and general tips:
* How to improve your writing, photography and videography.
* The technical aspects of setting up a blog.
The above are standalone workshops and you can join these when scheduled by Kunzum.
Dates: Workshop spread over sessions on July 31, Aug 1/7/8 – 2021 (All weekends)
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
VENUE: Zoom (link to be sent to registered participants only)
* Standard: Rs. 1,500 per person. [Get 30% off if you register by July 15, 2021. Use code ktblog072130. Valid for standard category only.]
* Sign up in groups of 3 or more: Rs. 1,200 per person
* Students under 25: Rs. 1,200 per person
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS GET
* A great learning environment.
* A book by Ajay Jain to be sent by courier within India.
* Certificate (Digital)
* Invitations in the future to walks, talks, interactions, trips and workshops.
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register by paying the requisite fee as follows:
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum Ventures Pvt Ltd’
* PayTM (9650702777): Please mention your name and number in remarks.
* Online (Cards / Newbanking / UPI / Wallets)
Payments can be sent to
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Tel: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.11.42345070
We can also get the payment collected if you stay / work at a convenient location in Delhi.
* Ajay Jain – Travel Blogger, Author, Photographer and Founder of Kunzum