Food, Bazaars, History – It All Happens Here
You go to Jodhpur to savour the famed mirchi vada. And the samosas, bread pakoras, badi pyaza ki kachoris, mogar ki kachoris – topped with sweets and buttermilk. It does not get better than this. And in between mouthfuls, treat yourself to all else that is wonderful in this city.
Jodhpur’s bazaars are endless – you can lose yourself for hours in their labyrinthine streets. Choose from glass bangles, Jodhpuri Jutis (shoes), handicrafts, local dresses and antiques including locks and more.
If in a mood for history, visit the Jaswant Thada (built in the memory of Jodhpur’s King Jaswant Singh II in 1899) and the Mehrangarh Fort; the latter literally looks down upon the blue city.
Buy the Jodhpur, Rajasthan e-book from any of the following sources. More formats coming soon.
* Lulu (PDF)
* Magzter (PDF) – Billed in Indian Rupees
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Download, and add to iPad / iPhone through iBooks / iTunes
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Direct from Apple. Coming Soon
* iTunes (ePub) – Coming Soon
* Kindle (.mobi) – Coming Soon
* ePub (for most reading devices) – Coming Soon