Welcome to Leopard Country – it is wild and free
Believe it or not: There is a village in Rajasthan called Bera, surrounded by forests where leopards roam free. Along it flows the river Jawai, with the Jawai Dam built on it. And the resulting beautiful lake is home to some of the biggest crocodiles you will ever see. These are not a part of any National Park or sanctuary; most people don’t know about it, not even Rajasthanis. You will not see any madding tourist crowds here – go wildlife spotting freely, AJ eBookbut remember you are on your own here. With leopards for company. Come, let’s go big cat spotting.
Download the e-book from any of the following sources. More formats coming soon.
* Lulu (PDF) – Coming Soon
* Magzter (PDF) – Coming Soon
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Download, and add to iPad / iPhone through iBooks / iTunes
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Direct from Apple. Coming Soon (Might not be available in some countries)
* iTunes (ePub) – Coming Soon
* Kindle (.mobi) – Coming Soon
* ePub (for most reading devices) – Coming Soon