Go to Aurangabad even before you visit Agra
Astounding! This is the only expression I can think of to describe the caves at Ajanta and Ellora around Aurangabad in Maharashtra. These could only have been the works of those with special skills, an extraordinary sense of art and possibly some supernatural powers. The Taj Mahal should gracefully admit it is not the greatest monument built in India. Get set to be overwhelmed when you tour the caves of Ajanta and Ellora. What you get here is just a peek; even a tome cannot do justice to these wonders.
While you are there, don’t miss out on Bibi ka Makbara, often referred to as the Taj of Deccan and the Daulatabad Fort nearby. And visit the Caves of Aurangabad, modest in scale compared to Ajanta and Ellora but impressive in their own right.
Buy the e-book from any of the following sources. More formats coming soon.
* Lulu (PDF)
* Magzter (PDF)
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Download, and add to iPad / iPhone through iBooks / iTunes
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Direct from Apple. Might not be available in some countries
* iTunes (ePub) – Coming Soon
* Kindle (.mobi) – Coming Soon
* ePub (for most reading devices) – Coming Soon