Club Kunzum is heading out to the arty region of Shekhawati over the weekend of March 23 – 24, 2019. Known for its historical structures and havelis (bungalows) with their famed frescos, it is a region everyone should visit. More so since it’s so close to Delhi NCR.
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
* Dates:Saturday / Sunday, March 23 – 24, 2019.
* Timing: We leave from outside DLF City Centre Mall on MG Road, Gurgaon at 6:30 a.m. on March 23 and return by the evening of March 24.
* Transport: We go in our own cars / bikes — we can coordinate for people to pool in and share fuel costs. The distance is about 240 kms and takes 5-6 hours to get there.
* Accommodation: At high-quality Paawana Haveli in Mandawa.
* Picnic: We picnic on the way. Bring some goodies along — we will do a pot luck.
ACTIVITIES OVER TWO DAYS
* Village Walk.
* Guided Tour of the city.
* Evening Tea at Mandawa Chattri.
* Candlelight Dinner with Bonfire.
* Explore the bazaars!
* Regular Price: Rs. 5,995
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 5,495
* Group Rate – Sign up as 3 or More: Rs. 5,495 each
* Available on request: Rates for children, triple sharing, single supplements etc.
Note: GST: 5% Extra on above. No refund will be given on cancellation but you may transfer your booking to anyone else.
NO DISCOUNTS PLEASE!!
Please don’t embarrass us by asking for discounts on the above pricing. We cannot curate a memorable experience by cutting on prices. What we promise is that you will discover a new way to travel with Kunzum – and would want to do so again and again.
* Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Breakfast x 1, Candlelight dinner x 1, Evening tea x 1, Lunch x 1.
* Beverages x 2 (soft or alcoholic).
* Guided tours.
* Transport in your own / pooled vehicle.
* Meals on the way.
* Laundry, shopping and any other expenses of personal nature.
* Anything not mentioned above.
FOR QUERIES, CALL A KUNZUM TRAVEL CURATOR
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
A40, Kibithu Villas Complex
Opposite Good Earth City Centre / Hilton Garden Inn Baani Square
Gurgaon 122018, Haryana
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.8800 200 280
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays Closed
You can make a payment by any of the following means:
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum Ventures Pvt. Ltd.’
* Online: www.payumoney.com/events/#/buyTickets/shekhawatiweekender
* Bank transfer (request for account information)