Club Kunzum is heading out to Orchha over the weekend of March 16 – 17, 2019.
The name of this once buzzing kingdom brings to mind the many royal cenotaphs (chhatris) built over the centuries in honour of Orchha’s (or Bundelkhand’s) rulers. These are ensconced among other stunning Mughal-Rajput architecture — including works of scientific and artistic genius. Orchha is nurtured by the river Betwa, which grandly splits into seven streams here; the banks of its sapphire waters rich with the music of local avifauna. If you are a handicraft junkie, the region’s Dokra metalcraft will leave you spellbound!
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
* Dates: Saturday / Sunday, March 16 – 17, 2019.
* Timing: We take the morning Shatabdi on the March 16 from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station and will return by the night of March 17.
* Transport: Train, and local sightseeing by Innova.
* Accommodation: Orchha Resort
ACTIVITIES OVER TWO DAYS
* Guided Tour of the city
* Experience the charm of the Cenotaphs (chhatris) along the Betwa River
* Enjoying Boating/Rafting on the Betwa River
* Admire the architectural beauty of Jahangir Mahal & Raja Mahal
* Walk the Nature trail in the Orchid Nature Reserve
* Regular Price: Rs. 5,999
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 5,499
* Group Rate – Sign up as 3 or More: Rs. 5,299 each
* Available on request: Rates for children, triple sharing, single supplements etc.
Note: GST: 5% Extra on above. No refund will be given on cancellation but you may transfer your booking to anyone else.
NO DISCOUNTS PLEASE!!
Please don’t embarrass us by asking for discounts on the above pricing. We cannot curate a memorable experience by cutting on prices. What we promise is that you will discover a new way to travel with Kunzum – and would want to do so again and again.
* Accommodation on twin sharing basis
* Breakfast & Dinner
* Beverages x 2 (soft or alcoholic)
* Guided tours.
* Half day sightseeing in an Innova
* All transfers from Jhansi Railway Station to Jhansi Railway Station in an Innova
* Transport to and from Jhansi railway station
* Betwa River Rafting/ Boating (Boating is INR 250 per person & Rafting is INR 1000 per person)
* Monument entry fees, and other fees
* Laundry, shopping and any other expenses of personal nature
* Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
You can make the payment by any of the following means:
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum Ventures Pvt. Ltd.’
* Online: www.payumoney.com/events/#/buyTickets/orchha
* Bank transfer (request for account information)
* PayTM to 9650702777 (Please mention your name and ’email or contact number’ while making payment))
FOR QUERIES, CALL A KUNZUM TRAVEL CURATOR
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
A40, Kibithu Villas Complex
Opposite Good Earth City Centre / Hilton Garden Inn Baani Square
Gurgaon 122018, Haryana
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.8800 200 280
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays Closed