HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL TRAVEL BLOGGER / SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER AND GET PAID TO TRAVEL – A Signature Workshop by Ajay Jain – Kunzum Travel Café, New Delhi
*** Our previous workshops were all sold out. Do book fast if you want to secure a spot in the next one. ***
Travel bloggers are a busy lot today. They are being wooed by travel companies, hotels, airlines, tourism boards, cruises and other service providers to write about them. Their trips get sponsored and enable them to even make money.
Would you like to be one such influential travel blogger yourself? Ajay Jain, one of the world’s leading travel media influencers, will show you how in a full day workshop.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR
Anyone can be a travel writer. You can do this full time, or part-time while you pursue a parallel career. You can do it for the money, or just for the joy of being able to travel. And you can start at any age – from your teens right up to your post-retirement years. Your education and experience are no barriers either. As long as you have a flair to express yourself, and are willing to back it with research and hard work, you can make a go of it.
DOES ONE HAVE TO BE FULL-TIME BLOGGER FOR THIS
No, there are many bloggers globally who pursue their passion part-time. They could be holding a day job, be studying somewhere and have other occupations. In fact, it usually works best to start blogging part time till you build good readership and revenues.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP
* The definition of a blogger.
* Best platforms for blogging.
* The art of crafting good stories.
* Multi-purposing your content for newspapers, magazines and books (printed and electronic).
* Social Connect: Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social media for maximizing influence.
* Monetization, both direct and indirect.
* Engaging with travel industry for sponsored trips and revenues.
* Marketing your blog.
* Building your personal brand.
WHAT THE WORKSHOP WILL NOT COVER
We will not cover the following except provide an overview and general tips:
* How to improve your writing, photography and videography.
* The technical aspects of setting up a blog.
The above are standalone workshops and you can join these when scheduled by Kunzum.
Saturday, April 28, 2018
11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Kunzum Travel Cafe, T-49, GF, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016, India
Sign up in groups of 3 or more: Rs. 2,500 per person
Club Kunzum Members: Rs. 2,500
Students under 25: Rs. 2,000 ( Against valid College / School ID; Under 25 years of age )
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS GET
* A great learning environment.
* A pictorial travel book by Ajay Jain.
* A copy of Travel Secrets magazine (subject to stocks availability)
* Successful bloggers will be offered opportunities to interact with the tourism boards, travel companies, hotels and airlines in the future at Kunzum.
* Invitations in the future to walks, talks, interactions, trips and workshops.
WHAT YOU NEED TO CARRY
A notepad and pen.
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register by paying the requisite fee as follows:
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum’
* Online: https://www.payumoney.com/events/#/buyTickets/travelblogging
* PayTM (9650702777): Please mention your name and number in remarks.
NOTE: If you get an ERROR when you click on the online payment link above, it is Facebook only taking a precaution against an external link. Click on ‘Follow Link’ to make the payment – it is perfectly safe to do so.
Payments can be sent to:
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.11.2651 3949
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays Closed
We can also get the payment collected if you stay / work at a convenient location in Delhi.
* Ajay Jain – Travel Blogger, Author, Photographer and Founder of Kunzum