Come and join us for a 1.5 hours interactive session on what you can do in the North East of India.
We present to you some of our adventures in the region, pictures of the places we have been to and some of the stories we have learnt.
If you are interested in heading to the North East of India any time soon, this is for you.
No charge. No fee. Just come and chat with us.
HOW TO REGISTER
Rohan K Abraham of India Trail who lives in Kohima, Nagaland and was earlier in Bangalore will run the session.
1. Quick facts about the NE and a touch of history
2. Run you through the geography of the zone – mountains, plateaus, hills and plains
3. Some pictures of the interesting places to visit and some information on what you can do there
4. Things to keep in mind when heading that side
5. Q&A to answer any questions you folks might have about the NE.
Saturday, October 27, 2018
7 – 8:30 p.m.
VENUE & CONTACT
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.11.2651 3949
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays Closed