There is a hill just a few hours from Delhi near the historical town of Alwar. Atop it stands the Tijara Fort-Palace, a ruin until recently before it was painstakingly and lovingly restored to what ranks as one of the finest hotels in the world now. In fact, the fort-palace can be regarded a travel destination in itself.
That’s where the Kunzum Travel Truck is rolling to – hop aboard to enjoy a delightful time in the monsoons. Its sprawling campus includes seven terraced gardens and 61 suites – overlooking the landscape far into the horizon. Each room is a unique work of art – these are named after leading painters, designers and aesthetes. A grand pool keeps you cool when the temperatures go up.
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
* Dates: August 5 – 6, 2017. We leave New Delhi at 9:00 a.m. on day one and return around 6:00 p.m. on the last day. [These dates don’t suit you? Call us to organize a private tour on a date of your choosing.]
* Accommodation: Tijara Fort-Palace, Alwar, Rajasthan
* Travel: In the Kunzum Travel Truck, a 12-seater luxury van. The distance of 110kms from Delhi will be covered in about three hours.
DRIVE / RIDE ALONG IN YOUR OWN CAR OR BIKE: Want to be a part of the trip but prefer to come in your own vehicle? Sure, no problem. Ask for rates for the same.
The property is best suited to literally chill. We will have leisurely meals together, go for walks in the fields around, and wallow in the pool. If the group wishes to, we can drive to attractions around including the Jaisamand Lake promenade and the Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary. (Any entry / guide fee to these attractions will be extra.)
All costs below include transport to and from Delhi in the Kunzum Travel Truck, accommodation on twin sharing basis, lunch x 1, dinner x 1, breakfast x 1 and taxes. Cost does not include alcoholic / non-alcoholic beverages, laundry, shopping and any other expenses of personal nature. Accommodation will be in Heritage Comfort and Heritage Romance rooms; upgrades pricing available on request.
* Regular Price: Rs. 11,999
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 10,999
* Early Bird Rate – Book and Pay Full Amount by July 15, 2017: Rs. 10,999
* Group Rate – Sign up as 3 or More: Rs. 10,999
* UPGRADES pricing on request.
* Available on request: Rates for children, triple sharing, single supplements etc.
FOR QUERIES, CALL A KUNZUM TRAVEL CURATOR
* Address: Kunzum Travel Café, T-49, HauzKhas Village, New Delhi 110016, India
* Mobile: +91.9650702777 / +91.9650701387 / +91.9650701365
* Landline: +91.11.26564475 / +91.11.26564476
* Email: email@example.com
* Web: http://kunzum.com
* Availability: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
You can block a seat by paying an advance of at least Rs. 6,000 as follows with the balance to be paid before trip starts
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
* Bank transfer (request for account information)
* Trip will happen if we get a minimum of three bookings.
* Guests will travel in a 12-seater van or a 5-seater Innova (or equivalent) depending on number of bookings received.
* Cancellation: Refund of 50% to be given if cancelled at least 30 days before departure date. No refunds will be possible otherwise but you are free to transfer your booking to anyone else.