Come October, the wet monsoons would have receded to unveil a carpet of deep, verdant green. Game drives through the ever popular Ranthambore Forest will have you witness a flourish of trees, watering holes brimming with water, and the forest creatures teeming around the abundant water channels, quenching their thirst. Tiger spottings rise in November, but so do opportunities to spot leopards, jungle cat, caracal, striped hyenas, Indian jackals, chitals, sambhars, Nilgai, Chinkara, four-horned antelopes, and wild boars. Don’t just visit the forest like a tourist, hop on with Kunzum to explore a hands-on learning experience with an expert naturalist. You would have returned, not just awestruck by the stunning wildlife but also with a heightened awareness about the natural habitat and the necessity of conservation.
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
* Dates: November 17 – 19, 2017. We leave New Delhi at 22:00 hours on November 17 and return around 6:00 a.m. on the November 20. [These dates don’t suit you? Call us to organize a private tour on a date of your choice.]
* Travel: In the Kunzum Travel Truck, a 9-seater luxury van. The distance from Delhi will be covered overnight.
ACTIVITIES / ITINERARY
* DAY 1: Leave for Ranthambore at 10:00 p.m. from New Delhi. Check-in at the resort by 8 AM the next day. Shake off the fatigue of the travel with breakfast & downtime in the pool. Post this, a naturalist will initiate you to the forest and teach you how to find and identify Pugmarks & IEC distribution. Post lunch, head towards the wilderness, where the Dhok trees are lush, the grass grows wild post the monsoon & watering holes are plush with water for the creatures of the forest to quench their thirst with. In addition to sighting the elusive big cats, spot numerous exotic birds, cheetal, nilgai, sambar deer and other creatures the forest would unveil. Return to Hotel, bonfire and dinner at the resort.
* DAY 2: Catch the Jungle safari in the early morning hours with wildlife expert escorts. Return from Safari, enjoy breakfast & downtime in the pool. Know about conservation activities. Post lunch, head to the Chambal Gharial Sanctuary at Sawai Madhopur. The sanctuary is a veritable haven for Gharials, Crocodiles, Turtles, Gangetic Dolphins, smooth coated Otters and boasts over 290 species of resident and migratory birds. Enjoy a River Safari with a naturalist. Leave for Delhi to reach next day early Monday morning.
All costs below include transport to and from Delhi in the Kunzum Travel Truck, accommodation on twin sharing basis, breakfast x 2, dinner x 2 (other meals to be paid for by guests directly), ONE safari, activities with naturalist, taxes and local activities mentioned above. Cost does not include alcoholic beverages, laundry, shopping and any other expenses of personal nature.
* Regular Price: Rs. 12,990
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 11,990
FOR QUERIES, CALL A KUNZUM TRAVEL CURATOR
* Address: Kunzum Travel Café, T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016, India
* Mobile: +91.9650702777 / +91.9650701365
* Landline: +91.11.498.444.44
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Web: http://kunzum.com
* Availability: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
You may block a seat by paying in of the following ways:
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
* Bank transfer (request for account information)
* Trip will happen if we get a minimum of three bookings.
* Guests will travel in a 9-seater van or a 5-seater Innova (or equivalent) depending on number of bookings received.
* Cancellation: No refunds will be possible but you are free to transfer your booking to anyone else.