On the eve of New Year you may face:
You are within the confinements of 4 walls, waiting for the clock to strike 12:00
You are surrounded by snow capped mountains, a serene lake & a starry clear sky. The clock will strike 12, you know it, but the moment is already beautiful, unbelievable – a memory forever lodged in your mind.
This New Year’s, come trip in the nature, with the nature, in Uttarakhand.
ACTIVITIES / ITINERARY
4:00 a.m.: Leave from Delhi. Breakfast and Lunch on the way
8:00 p.m.: Reach Sari
Rest for the night and rejuvenate yourself.
Post breakfast, we take a quick short trek uphill and reach Deoriya Tal. It is here we camp for the day. Unwind in the beautiful meadows by the lake.
Overnight in tents.
We wake up to a mesmerizing sunrise and start our trek to Chopta. It is a gradual trek and passes through fine alpine meadows and forests. It is also great for photographers. We reach Chopta and camp for the night. The view from here is majestic.
Overnight in tents.
We start our trek to the Chandrashila summit. We see the snow clad mountains and everything around us is white. The trek is moderate and the beauty around it makes it an experience of a lifetime. We reach Tungnath temple and after paying a visit to Lord Shiva, move ahead to Chandrashila Summit. It will not take long from Tungnath temple to reach the summit. Post reaching the top, we shall spend some time here just to look around and see the mighty Bandarpoonch, Kedar and the Chaukhamba peaks. It is an experience of a lifetime. We start our descent after summiting and reach back to the camps at Chopta.
Overnight in tents.
Post breakfast, drive back from Chopta to Rishikesh. The drive back is equally fun.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Avid travellers, trekking enthusiasts, photographers and those who don’t like conventional norms!
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
* Date: December 28, 2017 to January 1, 2018
* Travel: In the Kunzum Travel Truck, a 9-seater luxury truck. The distance of about 900kms from Delhi and back will be covered in approximately 28 hours.
1. All Inclusive (transport, trek, food, accommodation, taxes)
* Regular Price: Rs. 19,990
* Club Kunzum Member: Rs 19,500
2. Excluding Transport
* Rs 11,400 + 5% GST
Attractive and pocket friendly payment options. Speak to one of our curators for more details.
* New Delhi to Sari | Ride in our luxurious 9 seater truck (Under Package 1)
* 2 guides for the group of maximum 12-14 trekkers.(Generally it is 1 guide to about 6 members.This ensures high safety standard which is the priority for us. All our guides are professionally trained with many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.)
* Accommodation in (dome tents) camps throughout. On twin/triple sharing basis.
* Clean Sleeping Bags
* Camping Mattresses
* Toilet Tents (2) with portable toilet arrangements
* First Aid
* Medical Assistance
* All Meals -starting from Sari (highly nutritious vegetarian meals)
* Forest, camping, trekking charges and licenses
* Meals from Delhi-Sari (and extra snacks / meals that are not mentioned above)
* Porter / mule charges to carry your personal bag
* Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
* Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
* Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
* Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
FOR QUERIES, CALL A KUNZUM TRAVEL CURATOR
* Address: Kunzum Travel Café, T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016, India
* Mobile: +91.9650702777 / +91.9650701365
* Landline: +91.11.498 44444
* Email: email@example.com
* Web: http://kunzum.com/
* Availability: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
You can block a seat by paying an advance of at least Rs. 12,000 as follows with the balance to be paid before trip starts.
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
* Bank transfer (request for account information)
* Cancellation: Non-refundable
* Trip will happen if there are a minimum of 4 bookings (so bring your friends along!)
* Trip is suitable for kids as well. Age group – 10 years and above