It’s time for women to head out – for a bit of wellness, a bit of fun and frolic and a bit of girly fun. At the Kunzum Yoga Getaway coinciding with the Pushkar Camel Fair in Rajasthan, India.
Hop aboard the Kunzum Travel Truck for what promises to be a trip where you unwind and come back with strong takeaways. You will be in the hands of experts in this field to ensure it’s an enriching outing.
ACTIVITIES / ITINERARY
6:00 a.m.: Leave Delhi / Gurgaon for Pushkar
10:00 a.m.: Brunch on the way
4:00 p.m.: Reach our destination
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Check-in, freshen up, and rest.
6:00 p.m.: Preksha Meditation
7:00 p.m.: Go for a walk in the bazaars of Pushkar that come alive during the fair. Guests have dinner in one of the many eateries in town.
5:00 a.m.: Shath Karma Yoga – JalNeti
6:00 a.m.: Hatha yog class (Asanas+Pranayam)
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast in the hotel
10:00 a.m.: Asana alignment and discussion
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Enjoy the Pushkar Camel Fair and have lunch anywhere
5:00 p.m.: Chakra Meditation
6:00 p.m.: Bhakti Yog with mantras explained and end with kirtan
7:00 p.m.: Special Rajasthani dinner at Shri Ram Kumawat Dhaba
6:00 a.m.: Shath Karma Yoga-JalNeti
7:00 a.m.: Power Yoga Flow
9:00 a.m.: Breakfast
11:00 a.m.: Yoga session+discussion
1:00 p.m.: Head out to explore temples, bazaars and fair and be out till night. Have lunch and dinner anywhere.
6:00 a.m.: Shath Karma Yoga-JalNeti
7:00 a.m.: Yoga
9:00 a.m.: Breakfast
10:00 a.m.: Leave for Delhi
8:00 p.m.: Reach Delhi / Gurgaon
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Ladies with all levels of fitness and knowledge of yoga including beginners. Mentors will ensure they give personalized attention to all participants so they may benefit from the retreat.
* ASHISH SINGH: Very popular with his students, Ashish is strongly grounded and knowledgeable about yoga, meditation and general wellness. He has believed in being disciplined and passionate about sports and fitness since childhood, putting in hours of practice daily as a habit. He has students of all age groups from 10 years to 85 years. He says, “My students have taught me perseverance and patience, which I feel that any true professional should adopt and develop the art to manage people from all walks of life. The suppleness in managing relationships with my clients has helped me to be popular among young and old.”
* MANISHA AHLAWAT: Founder and the driving force behind the all-women fitness chain, Vivafit, Manisha practices what she preaches and is a regular on the running and endurance circuit. A believer in exercise and diet being a daily routine, she truly knows how to inspire and motivate other women to lead healthier lives.
ABOUT PUSHKAR CAMEL FAIR
Pushkar is a town one can visit any time of the year – even during peak Rajasthan heat. It is a charming place in its own way – the quaint bazaars, the streetside eateries serving local cuisines, the spirituality, the calm…. Pushkar calls you all the time.
More so during the annual Pushkar Camel Fair – one of the most incredible sights on the planet. Where thousands of traders descend with countless camels, horses and cattle to sell or to buy. In a festive environment. The town comes alive with cultural shows, bright markets set up for the occasion, music, even more food and lots more. Attended by the religious minded, tourists, photographers, campers, artists, puppeteers, entertainers and almost everybody else. It is a jamboree not to be missed.
* Special Rajasthani Dinner: On day two, we will all have dinner together at Shri Ram Kumawat, a dhaba behind the Brahma Temple. Where you get to enjoy Rajasthani delicacies including dal baati churma, gate ki subzi, kersangri, bajra and missi roti, papad and more.
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
* Dates: November 2 – 5, 2017
* Accommodation: The Country Side Resort
* Travel: In the Kunzum Travel Truck, a 9-seater luxury van. The distance of about 400kms from Delhi will be covered in about 8-9 hours.
All costs below include transport to and from Delhi in the Kunzum Travel Truck, accommodation on twin sharing basis, daily breakfast at the property, one Rajasthani dinner in a dhaba, Yoga / wellness / meditation sessions and taxes. Other meals may be ordered by guests at their cost at the many eateries in town and in the fair.
* Regular Price: Rs. 14,999
* Club Kunzum/ Vivafit Member Rate: Rs. 13,999
* Available on request: Rates for children, triple sharing, single supplements etc.
* Lunch / snacks / beverages on the highway. Guests would be recommended suitable places and they may pay directly.
* Alcoholic beverages, additional bottled water / soft drinks, laundry, shopping and any other expenses of personal nature.
* Additional tea / coffee / snacks ordered in hotel.
FOR QUERIES, CALL A KUNZUM TRAVEL CURATOR
* Address: Kunzum Travel Café, T-49, HauzKhas Village, New Delhi 110016, India
* Mobile: +91.9650702777 / +91.9650701365 / +91.9650701387
* Landline: +91.11.498 44444
* Email: email@example.com
* Web: http://kunzum.com
* Availability: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
You can block a seat by paying an advance of at least Rs. 8,000 as follows with the balance to be paid before trip starts.
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
* Bank transfer (request for account information)
* Guests will travel in the luxurious 9-seater Kunzum Travel Truck or a 5-seater Innova (or equivalent).
* Cancellation: Refund of 50% to be given if cancelled at least 30 days before departure date. No refunds will be possible otherwise but you are free to transfer your booking to anyone else.