Have you been to Rajasthan in the monsoons? Then you should – this is when its desert regions of Shekhawati, Jaisalmer and Bikaner come alive with hues and moods not usually associated with the region.
Hop aboard the Kunzum Travel Truck on the Independence Day long weekend for a memorable journey. Book fast as everything sells out very fast or prices go up rapidly on such dates.
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
* Dates: August 11 – 15, 2017. We leave New Delhi at 6:00 a.m. on day one and return around 10:00 p.m. on the last day. [These dates don’t suit you? Call us to organize a private tour on a date of your choosing.]
* Accommodation: At high quality heritage properties so you feel a part of the destination. These include MaljikaKamra in Churu in Shekhawati, Gorbandh Palace in Jaisalmer and Gajner Palace or Bhanwar Niwas in Bikaner
* Travel: In the Kunzum Travel Truck, a 12-seater luxury van.
DRIVE / RIDE ALONG IN YOUR OWN CAR OR BIKE: Want to be a part of the trip but prefer to come in your own vehicle? Sure, no problem. Ask for rates for the same.
ACTIVITIES / ITINERARY
* DAY 1: Leave for Shekhawati at 6:00 a.m. from New Delhi. Tour of Shekhawati region including some of its towns known for their old havelis (bungalows) with frescos and bazaars. Check into Malji ka Kamra in the evening. Special Rajasthani dinner at night.
* DAY 2: Head to Jaisalmer after an early breakfast. Reach by late afternoon and check into hotel. Visit Gadsisar Lake and Vyas Chhatris to enjoy evening light and sunset. Dinner at hotel.
* DAY 3: Explore Jaisalmer Fort in the morning. Head to the abandoned Kuldhara Village in the afternoon followed by a visit to Sam Dunes for the sunset. Guests may walk on dunes or hire a camel (at their own cost). Dinner at hotel.
* DAY 4: Leave for Bikaner early morning. Time permitting, we will take a break at Kolayat Lake (guests may go for boat ride at their own cost). Explore Junagarh Fort and bazaars of Bikaner. Visit Karni Mata Temple in Deshnoke if guests wish to. Head to hotel in the evening for an enjoyable dinner.
* DAY 5: Leisurely breakfast / brunch at hotel and free time. Leave for Delhi to reach late evening.
DOWNLOAD FREE e-GUIDES TO KNOW MORE
To know more about the above destinations, visit the following links and download relevant e-guides for FREE: https://kunzum.dpdcart.com
All costs below include transport to and from Delhi in the Kunzum Travel Truck, accommodation on twin sharing basis, breakfast x 4, lunch or dinner x 4 (we will have one major meal daily on the road to be paid for by guests directly), taxes and local activities mentioned above. Cost does not include alcoholic beverages, laundry, shopping and any other expenses of personal nature.
* Regular Price: Rs. 24,500
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 23,500
* Early Bird Rate – Book and Pay Full Amount by July 10, 2017: Rs. 23,500
* Group Rate – Sign up as 3 or More: Rs. 22,500
* Available on request: Rates for children, triple sharing, single supplements etc.
FOR QUERIES, CALL A KUNZUM TRAVEL CURATOR
* Address: Kunzum Travel Café, T-49, HauzKhas Village, New Delhi 110016, India
* Mobile: +91.9650702777 / +91.9650701387 / +91.9650701365
* Landline: +91.11.26564475 / +91.11.26564476
* Email: email@example.com
* Web: http://kunzum.com
* Availability: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
You can block a seat by paying an advance of at least Rs. 12,000 as follows with the balance to be paid before trip starts
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
* Bank transfer (request for account information)
* Trip will happen if we get a minimum of three bookings.
* Guests will travel in a 12-seater van or a 5-seater Innova (or equivalent) depending on number of bookings received.
* Cancellation: Refund of 50% to be given if cancelled at least 30 days before departure date. No refunds will be possible otherwise but you are free to transfer your booking to anyone else.
* If hotels mentioned above are changed, we will go for options that are equivalent in quality, experience and rating.