International Yoga Day is coming up on June 21 – what better way to mark it than to practice yoga at an exotic location? Add to your knowledge if you are already into yoga, or use the opportunity to get started under the guidance of Masters.
Kunzum has curated a special package for you at Niraamaya in Kovalam, Kerala. Check in to the luxurious Relais & Châteaux property perched on a cliff-edge overlooking the Arabian Sea – spend time rejuvenating through yoga, Ayurvedic spa sessions, sumptuous yet healthy meals and walks on secluded beaches.
You will stay in traditional heritage teak-cottages that nestle in the shade of breezy coconut palms.With only 33 guest rooms and cottages, a sense of intimacy with a high degree of personalized services will truly pamper your senses.
You can expect showers in June that will brighten up the landscape, cool the Earth and make the world around you look beautiful. Monsoons are also believed to be the best time for Ayurvedic Spa treatments.
Given below is a recommended package – we can customize it further to change duration, dates, meal plans, spa and yoga sessions and more.
* Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights – can be extended on a pro rata basis.
* Dates: Travel may start anytime June 17 – 24, 2017. Ideally, include June 21 (International Yoga Day) in your itinerary. But it’s ok if you can’t.
* Inclusions: Stay for above duration for a couple, daily yoga sessions, breakfast x 3, Dinner or Lunch x 3 (You can order additional meals at the location).
* Optional Extras: Spa treatments, flights / transportation, airport transfers Thiruvananthapuram (formerly Trivandrum), additional meals, designer dining experiences, additional children / adults sharing room and more.
* Price: Starts at Rs. 46,000 per couple inclusive of stay for three nights, meals and yoga as above and all applicable taxes.
REJUVENATING WEEKEND GETAWAY
Niraamaya is closer than you think – just a short drive from Thiruvananthapuram (formerly Trivandrum) airport, it is ideal for an extended weekend getaway. Go back to office or school totally rejuvenated.
FOR BOOKINGS CALL A KUNZUM TRAVEL CURATOR
Tel: +91.9650702777 / +91.11.26564475 / +91.11.26564476
Availability: Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (We travel on weekends)