Pushkar is a town one can visit any time of the year – even during peak Rajasthan heat. It is a charming place in its own way – the quaint bazaars, the streetside eateries serving local cuisines, the spirituality, the calm…. Pushkar calls you all the time.
More so during the annual Pushkar Camel Fair – one of the most incredible sight on the planet. Where thousands of traders descend with countless camels, horses and cattle to sell or to buy. In a festive environment. The town comes alive with cultural shows, bright markets set up for the occasion, music, even more food and lots more. Attended by the religious minded, tourists, photographers, campers, artists, puppeteers, entertainers and almost everybody else. It is a jamboree not to be missed.
The Kunzum Travel Truck is rolling to Pushkar – one group visits during the opening weekend and other during the closing weekend. And to ensure double the fun, we will be taking not one but two trucks.
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
* Dates: We go in two groups. First one visits during the opening from October 28 – 31, 2017 and other during the closing weekend of November 2 – 5, 2017. You may sign up for either. We leave New Delhi at 6:00 a.m. on day one and return around 10:00 p.m. on the last day. [These dates don’t suit you? Call us to organize a private tour on a date of your choosing.]
* Accommodation: The Country Side Resort
* Travel: In the Kunzum Travel Truck, a 9-seater luxury van. The distance of about 400kms from Delhi will be covered in about seven hours.
DRIVE / RIDE ALONG IN YOUR OWN CAR OR BIKE: Want to be a part of the trip but prefer to come in your own vehicle? Sure, no problem. Ask for rates for the same.
ACTIVITIES / ITINERARY
* We check into our hotel on arrival and it’s a free run after that. Our trip leader and trucks will be at hand to take guests wherever they want to in Pushkar. When at the Pushkar Camel Fair, it’s best to wander around – there is a surprise waiting at every corner.
* Special Rajasthani Dinner: One day two, we will all have dinner together at Shri Ram Kumawat, a dhaba behind the Brahma Temple. Where you get to enjoy Rajasthani delicacies including dal baatichurma, gattekisubzi, kersangri, bajra and missi roti, papad and more.
All costs below include transport to and from Delhi in the Kunzum Travel Truck, accommodation on twin sharing basis, daily breakfast at the property, one Rajasthani dinner in a dhaba and taxes. Other meals may be ordered by guests at their cost at the many eateries in town and in the fair. Cost does not include alcoholic beverages, laundry, shopping and any other expenses of personal nature.
* Regular Price: Rs. 15,999
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 14,999
* Available on request: Rates for children, triple sharing, single supplements etc.
FOR QUERIES, CALL A KUNZUM TRAVEL CURATOR
* Address: Kunzum Travel Café, T-49, HauzKhas Village, New Delhi 110016, India
* Mobile: +91.9650702777 / +91.9650701387 / +91.9650701365
* Landline: +91.11.26564475 / +91.11.26564476
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Web: http://kunzum.com
* Availability: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
You can block a seat by paying an advance of at least Rs. 10,000 as follows with the balance to be paid before trip starts
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
* Bank transfer (request for account information)
* Trip will happen if we get a minimum of three bookings.
* Guests will travel in a 9-seater van or a 5-seater Innova (or equivalent) depending on
number of bookings received.
* Cancellation: Refund of 50% to be given if cancelled at least 30 days before departure date. No refunds will be possible otherwise but you are free to transfer your booking to anyone else.