Delhi is truly the food capital of the country. And its culinary heritage an inspiration for chefs.
How about joining us for a Delhi Culinary Experience – curated and prepared by the top chefs of ITC Hotels? At the Sheraton New Delhi – Saket on April 14, 2017. Brought to you by Club Kunzum in partnership with Delhi Pavilion at Hotel Sheraton New Delhi.
** LIMITED SPOTS: Since it’s a very personalized event by the chefs, we can only take a limited number of guests on a first-come-first-served basis. **
We cannot give the complete menu away but here is a peek into what you can expect to be served:
* DEHLNAVI BAQALA KEBAB: Pan seared patties of broad beans, kidney beans and native spices, stuffed with sprout chaat.
* SUBZ NAGEEN: Escalopes of cottage cheese filled with khoya and roasted nuts, napped in a spinach gravy, served with an Indian bread.
* DEHLI NIHARI KHAS: A classic preparation using lamb shanks and boti flavoured with saffron and brown onions,cooked over slow heat on charcoals, served with khamiri roti and traditional accompaniments.
* DEHLNAVI KULFI: Rich, creamy saffron and pistachio kulfi, crowned with falooda.
TALKING TRAVEL AND FOOD
Of course, we will be doing more even with our mouths full. We will talk travel and food – what better accompaniment to dinner than such talk?
* Club Kunzum Members: Rs. 1,700
* Regular: Rs. 2,000
Includes dinner, talks and taxes. All beverages to be billed separately.
Friday – April 14, 2017
7:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Delhi Pavilion, ITC Sheraton, Saket, New Delhi, India
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register by paying the requisite charges as follows:
* Cheque favouring ‘Kunzum’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
NOTE: If you get an ERROR when you click on the online payment link above, it is Facebook only taking a precaution against an external link. Click on ‘Follow Link’ to make the payment – it is perfectly safe to do so.
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, HauzKhas Village, New Delhi 110016
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.9650 702 569 / +91.9650 702 181
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays Closed
NOTE: All images used here are for depicting the culture of Delhi’s foods; actual dishes will be different.