If you want to go tiger spotting, you may want to travel to Dudhwa Tiger Reserve. A hidden wonder, it is just 9 hours from Delhi in Uttar Pradesh.
Club Kunzum is headed there for a safari from June 9-12, 2016 – it is a great time of the year to visit. The chances of spotting big game including tigers, elephants and rhinos are very high. Of course, no one can guarantee any sightings in the wild.
The trip will be a luxury one – after all, we will be staying in the Tree of Life Jaagir Lodge.
LOCATIONS TO BE COVERED
Dudhwa Tiger Reserve
PROPOSED DATES (4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS)
June 9-12, 2016
WHO MAY JOIN IN THIS TRIP?
Open to all
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE
MINIMUM GROUP SIZE (for trip to go ahead)
COST PER PERSON (EXCLUDING TRANSPORT)
* Regular Price: Rs. 24,500 (Twin Sharing Basis)
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 23,500 (Twin Sharing Basis)
* Single Supplement: Rs. 10,000
* Groups of 3 or more: Rs. 23,500 each
* Early Bird Discount: Rs. 2,000 (if booked by April 30). Not valid for group rate or Club Member rates.
* Pricing for children under 6 on request. Others pay regular rates.
INCLUSIONS IN PRICE
* Trip leader: He / she will travel with you or meet you there if you are coming on your own.
* Accommodation: Double/ twin sharing basis in Tree of Life Jaagir Lodge.
* Meals: All meals at lodge except anything ordered while travelling to and from Dudhwa.
* Safaris: 2
* Park fee, vehicle charges, guides.
EXCLUSIONS IN PRICE
* All transport to and from Dudhwa.
* Charges in hotels for additional services like laundry, alcohol and other beverages not included.
* Photography and video making fees, if any.
* Personal insurance.
* Tips and gratuities: Recommended that you budget for this.
* Any services not included in the itinerary.
* Any increase in govt. taxes / airline charges etc.
You may self drive to the park, or go with a Kunzum trip leader in a car. An Innova costs Rs. 20,000 to and fro, and will stay with the group locally. This cost will be divided amongst 4 guests, or actual number of guests in the car.
HOW TO BOOK & CANCELLATION POLICY
* Advance Payment: 50%
* Balance Payment: 15 days before trip
* Cancellation Charges: Permitted only up to 15 days before trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of cost of trip. Charges for transport cancellation as per carrier / agency policies.
* Cheque favouring ‘TCP Media Pvt. Ltd.’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
NOTE: If you get an ERROR when you click on the online payment link above, it is Facebook only taking a precaution against an external link. Click on ‘Follow Link’ to make the payment – it is perfectly safe to do so.
Payments can be sent to:
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Tel: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.98719 38631 / +91.11.2651 3949
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays closed
We can also get the payment collected if you stay / work at a convenient location in Delhi.
* Trip will go ahead with a minimum booking of 4 people. Full refund will be given if trip is cancelled.
* If travelling any sectors by air, the sooner you book air tickets, the better rates you can expect.
* Non-Indian nationals may have to bear additional charges – please check before booking.
* Everyone needs to travel with valid photo ID.
* No refunds will be given if any safaris are cancelled due to weather or other conditions.