The Dalai Lama did not choose Dharamsala as his home without reason. The region uplifts the body and the soul, no matter how often you visit. More so when your hosts are the royal family of Kangra.
Club Kunzum is headed there from May 27-30, 2016. You can be assured of clear skies, a lovely mountain summer with a nip in the air – just right to set your spirits soaring. And we will be staying at Clouds End Villa – the home run by the royal family of Kangra.
LOCATIONS TO BE COVERED
Dharamsala, Kangra & Mcleodganj
* Visit to Norbulinka to appreciate Tibetan art.
* Hike to Mcleodganj, browsing around, shopping and dinner (to be paid for by participants directly).
* Exploring the restored Kangra Fort with its displays of the region’s miniature art followed by picnic at fort itself. The fort has a cafe where participants can directly pay for their lunch.
* Visit to Dharamsala Cricket Stadium (subject to permissions).
PROPOSED DATES (4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS)
May 27-30, 2016
WHO MAY JOIN IN THIS TRIP?
Open to all
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE
MINIMUM GROUP SIZE (for trip to go ahead)
* Self drive to Dharamsala.
* Take a flight to and from Kangra airport. Book early to get good rates. You can be picked from and dropped to the airport at nomimal charges.
* Travel with a Kunzum trip leader in shared cars with cost to be divided amongst all travellers.
COST PER PERSON (EXCLUDING TRANSPORT)
* Regular Price: Rs. 14,000 (Twin Sharing Basis)
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 13,000 (Twin Sharing Basis)
* Single Supplement: Rs. 6,000
* Groups of 3 or more: Rs. 12,500 each
* Early Bird Discount: Rs. 1,500 (if booked by April 30). Not valid for group rate or Club Member rates.
* Pricing for children under 6 on request. Others pay regular rates.
INCLUSIONS IN PRICE
* Trip leader: He / she will travel with you or meet you there if you are coming on your own.
* Accommodation: Double/ twin sharing basis in Clouds End Villa
* Meals: Breakfast x 3, Dinner x 2
* Excursions to Kangra Fort, Norbulinka and Mcleodganj
EXCLUSIONS IN PRICE
* All transport to and from Dharamsala.
* Airport transfers.
* Charges in hotels for additional services like laundry, alcohol and other beverages not included.
* Photography and video making fees, if any.
* Personal insurance.
* Tips and gratuities: Recommended that you budget for this.
* Any services not included in the itinerary.
* Any increase in govt. taxes / airline charges etc.
HOW TO BOOK & CANCELLATION POLICY
* Advance Payment: 50%
* Balance Payment: 15 days before trip
* Cancellation Charges: Permitted only up to 15 days before trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of cost of trip. Charges for transport cancellation as per carrier / agency policies.
* Cheque favouring ‘TCP Media Pvt. Ltd.’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
NOTE: If you get an ERROR when you click on the online payment link above, it is Facebook only taking a precaution against an external link. Click on ‘Follow Link’ to make the payment – it is perfectly safe to do so.
Payments can be sent to:
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Tel: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.98719 38631 / +91.11.2651 3949
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays closed
We can also get the payment collected if you stay / work at a convenient location in Delhi.
* Trip will go ahead with a minimum booking of 4 people. Full refund will be given if trip is cancelled.
* If travelling any sectors by air, the sooner you book air tickets, the better rates you can expect.
* Non-Indian nationals may have to bear additional charges – please check before booking.
* Everyone needs to travel with valid photo ID.
* No refunds will be given if any safaris are cancelled due to weather or other conditions.
* You may read reviews of the hotels / camps we will be staying at before booking if you choose to.