Bharatpur is one of the best spots for birding in India – especially during winters when sightings of migratory birds are at its best. Club Kunzum is headed for a safari from February 12 – 14, 2016 – it is the best time of the year to visit.
LOCATIONS TO BE COVERED
Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
PROPOSED DATES (3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS)
February 12 – 14, 2016
WHO MAY JOIN IN THIS TRIP?
Open to all
Shaleen Attre – Wildlife Expert
If Shaleen is not available, she will be replaced by someone equivalent
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE
COST PER PERSON (EXCLUDING AIR FARE)
* Regular Price: Rs. 19,500 (Twin Sharing Basis)
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 18,500 (Twin Sharing Basis)
* Single Supplement: Rs. 5,000
* Groups of 3 or more: Rs. 17,500 each
* Early Bird Discount: Rs. 2,000 (if booked by January 22). Not valid for group rate.
* Pricing for children under 6 on request. Others pay regular rates.
INCLUSIONS IN PRICE
* Accommodation: Double/ twin sharing basis in Kadamb Kunj Lodge or equivalent.
* Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days.
* Safaris: 4 birding outings.
* Transport: Travel in a Tempo Traveller or equivalent Delhi – Bharatpur – Delhi.
EXCLUSIONS IN PRICE
* Transport to and from Delhi if you are travelling from elsewhere.
* Charges in hotels for additional services like laundry, alcohol and other beverages not included.
* Photography and video making fees, if any.
* Personal insurance.
* Tips and gratuities: Recommended that you budget for this.
* Any services not included in the itinerary.
* Any increase in govt. taxes / airline charges etc.
HOW TO BOOK & CANCELLATION POLICY
* Advance Payment: Rs. 10,000
* Balance Payment: 15 days before trip.
* Cancellation Charges: Permitted only upto 15 days before trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of cost of trip. Charges for air tickets as per carrier policies.
* Cheque favouring ‘TCP Media Pvt. Ltd.’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
NOTE: If you get an ERROR when you click on the online payment link above, it is Facebook only taking a precaution against an external link. Click on ‘Follow Link’ to make the payment – it is perfectly safe to do so.
Payments can be sent to:
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.11.2651 3949
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays closed
We can also get the payment collected if you stay / work at a convenient location in Delhi.
* Trip will go ahead with a minimum booking of 8 people. Full refund will be given if trip is cancelled.
* Non-Indian nationals may have to bear additional charges – please check before booking.
* Indians need to travel with valid photo ID.
* No refunds will be given if any safaris are cancelled due to weather or other conditions.