Jeep safari, boat safari, foot safari and an elephant safari – all these await you in the Chitwan National Park, home to Rhinos and one of the best collections of animals and birds in the world. Join Club Kunzum on a 5-day safari – we promise you will fall in love with Chitwan. Especially since you will be staying in the charming Barahi Jungle Lodge located along a river.
LOCATIONS TO BE COVERED
Chitwan National Park, Nepal
PROPOSED DATES (5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS)
February 24 – 28, 2016
WHO MAY JOIN IN THIS TRIP?
Open to all
Ajay Jain – Editor, Kunzum Travel Magazine
If Ajay is not available, he will be replaced by someone equivalent
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE
COST PER PERSON (EXCLUDING AIR FARE)
* Regular Price: Rs. 39,500 (Twin Sharing Basis)
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 38,500 (Twin Sharing Basis)
* Single Supplement: Rs. 18,000
* Groups of 3 or more: Rs. 36,500
* Early Bird Discount: Rs. 3,000 (if booked by January 22). Not valid for group rate.
* Pricing for children under 6 on request. Others pay regular rates.
INCLUSIONS IN PRICE
* Accommodation: Double/ twin sharing basis in Barahi Jungle Lodge.
* Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days.
- Jeep safaris x 2
- Elephant safari x 1
- Walking safari x 1
- Boat safari x 1
- Nature walk x 1
- Park fee, vehicle charges, guides included.
* Transfers: To and from Bharatpur airport.
EXCLUSIONS IN PRICE
* Airline tickets and airport charges (if any): You need to take a flight to Bharatpur via Kathmandu.
* Charges in hotels for additional services like laundry, alcohol and other beverages not included.
* Photography and video making fees, if any.
* Personal insurance.
* Tips and gratuities: Recommended that you budget for this.
* Any services not included in the itinerary.
* Any increase in govt. taxes / airline charges etc.
HOW TO BOOK & CANCELLATION POLICY
* Advance Payment: Rs. 20,000
* Balance Payment: 15 days before trip.
* Air Tickets: To be booked by travellers directly at prevailing rates. If you need Kunzum to book, we can do so but 100% advance payment will be needed for that.
* Cancellation Charges: Permitted only up to 15 days before trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of cost of trip. Charges for air tickets as per carrier policies.
* Cheque favouring ‘TCP Media Pvt. Ltd.’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
NOTE: If you get an ERROR when you click on the online payment link above, it is Facebook only taking a precaution against an external link. Click on ‘Follow Link’ to make the payment – it is perfectly safe to do so.
Payments can be sent to:
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.11.2651 3949
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays closed
We can also get the payment collected if you stay / work at a convenient location in Delhi.
* Trip will go ahead with a minimum booking of 8 people. Full refund will be given if trip is cancelled.
* The sooner you book air tickets, the better rates you can expect.
* Non-Indian nationals may need visa – please check with the Nepalese embassy.
* Indians need to travel with passport or any other valid photo ID.
* No refunds will be given if any safaris are cancelled due to weather or other conditions.