When women travel, it can only be fun. So why not bring women together to talk travel!!
The Kunzum Travel Mag is putting together a Women Travel Mixer as outlined below. Join us – you will not want to miss this!!
*** WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER OR SPEAK AT THE EVENT? SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ALSO AVAILABLE. Write to us at email@example.com ***
Audience profile to include upwardly mobile women with high purchasing power on travel and consumer goods. They are also influencers in their respective social circles. Expect some men too!! A wonderful opportunity for travellers to connect with not just other travellers but brands offering products and services to them.
Open only to ladies except sponsors and speakers.
TENTATIVE IDEAS FOR SESSIONS
* Inspiring stories by women travellers.
* Luxury travel.
* Find the money to travel.
* The art of solo travel.
* Staying safe when out there.
* Stories of how travel changed her.
* The value of making friends with locals.
* Travelogues by Hindi & other non-English writers.
* Road-tripping women.
* Responsible Tourism.
* Travel blogging.
* Packing for travel.
* Speed dating connecting like-minded travellers.
* Travel Mart.
* Spot contests and games.
* Impromptu gigs by attendees.
* Stand-up comic.
* On-the-spot itinerary designs.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEAK AT THE EVENT?
Send us a brief proposal and share any related expertise / experience that you have. Think out of the box and come up with stuff we may not have thought of. Give us a few days after that to revert.
Do make it sound compelling or exciting so we have no choice but to say YESSS!!!
* Regular: Rs. 1,000
* Early Bird (Book by March 12): Rs. 800
* Club Kunzum Members: Rs. 700
Morning / Evening Coffee + Lunch + Gifts from Sponsors (if any)
Saturday, April 2, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register by paying the requisite fee as follows:
* Cheque favouring ‘TCP Media Pvt. Ltd.’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.11.2651 3949
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays Closed