Are you looking to write and publish a book? Do it yourself – the benefits are immense. This workshop will show you how.
A Signature Workshop by Ajay Jain: July 25, 2015 – Kunzum Travel Café, New Delhi
Are you an aspiring author? Trying to figure how to get your book published? Have you considered self publishing it? You should. Many established authors worldwide are also opting for self publishing. Why? Greater creative control, quicker turnaround times, higher royalties and availability of platforms like Amazon and Apple where you can list and distribute your print and electronic books globally.
Ajay Jain, author and self publisher of over eight printed and 50 e-books has successfully taken this route as an early pioneer since 2007. He will share his knowledge and experience in a specially curated workshop.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Anyone who wants to publish a book. You could be a first time author, or already have a few titles to boast. Age, gender, qualifications and work experience no bar.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP
* Why should you consider self publishing.
* The importance of investing in good editors, designers and printers.
* Publishing options and formats: Print-on-Demand, Offset, Electronic.
* Financial matters: Costs, margins, returns on investment.
* Time frames.
* Distribution of printed and electronic books.
* Promoting your book.
* Additional sources of income for authors other than royalty on book sales.
WHAT THE WORKSHOP WILL NOT COVER
We will not cover the following except provide an overview and general tips:
* How to improve your writing skills.
* How to edit and design a book.
The above are standalone workshops and you can join these when scheduled by Kunzum.
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS GET
* A great learning environment.
* A strong understanding on how to publish your book and distribute / market it globally.
* A pictorial travel book by Ajay Jain.
* A copy of Travel Secrets magazine.
* A certificate.
* Invitations in the future to talks, interactions, book readings and workshops.
Saturday July 25, 2015
11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Kunzum Travel Cafe, T-49, GF, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016, India
Sign up in groups of 3 or more: Rs. 2,500 per person
Club Kunzum Members: Rs. 2,500
Students under 25: Rs. 2,000 ( Against valid College / School ID; Under 25 years of age )
WHAT YOU NEED TO CARRY
A notepad and pen.
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register by paying the requisite fee as follows:
* Cheque favouring ‘TCP Media Pvt. Ltd.’
* Online by Credit / Debit Card: Click here to pay
Payments can be sent to:
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.11.2651 3949
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays Closed
We can also get the payment collected if you stay / work at a convenient location in Delhi.