If you have been looking to learn the basics of photography, then the ESSENTIAL PHOTOGRAPHY course spread over ONE MONTH is just the one for you.
WHO IS THIS FOR? The course is suited for photographers of all levels and ages. You can shoot with any camera – DSLR, Point-and-Shoot or even phone cameras.
THEORY + PRACTICAL: At Kunzum, we believe in the importance of Practical work – all our Theory lessons are backed with field shoots to enable participants develop a better understanding of what they have learnt in class.
NEXT BATCH STARTS: SATURDAY, September 14, 2013. SIGN UP FAST – LIMITED SEATS!!!! And don’t miss any workshops. Check updates at http://kunzum.com/medialab.
COURSE STRUCTURE OVER 4 WEEKS
* Photography Overview: Kinds of Photography including Street, Portraits, Landscapes, Events, Wildlife etc.
* Know your equipment including different kinds of cameras, lenses, flash units, tripods, storage and other accessories.
* Learn about basic settings and Shooting Modes (Auto, Program, Manual, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority).
* Understanding Light.
* File Formats: JPEG & RAW; File Sizes and Concept of Megapixels
* Aperture, Shutter Speed, Depth of Field and ISO: These are the foundation of what photography is all about. If you understand these, much of your photography is taken care of.
* Practical: Field Shoot
* Exposure, White Balance and Metering.
* Methods of Focusing.
* Shooting in Low Light.
* Practical: Field Shoot.
* Composition: This is the most important element of photography; it is the art behind the technology. This is a topic that can be discussed and learnt endlessly; even the top photographers are constantly trying to improve their Composition for better photography.
* Practical: Field Shoot
Class Dates: September 14, 21, 28
Timings: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (This includes a 2-hour Classroom session followed by a coffee break and Field Shoot). The session on Sep 21 be a double session, spread from 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sign up in groups of 3 or more: Rs. 5,000 per person
SPECIAL RATE FOR CLUB KUNZUM MEMBERS: Rs. 5,000
STUDENT RATE: Rs. 3,000 ( Against valid College / School ID; Under 25 years of age )
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS GET
* A great learning environment.
* A pictorial travel book by Ajay Jain.
* Invitations in the future to photo walks, talks, interactions, trips and workshops.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Beginners to mid-level users. No age or other restrictions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO CARRY
Your camera. You can carry a point and shoot if you don’t have a DSLR. If you have a tripod, get it along but not essential.
Kunzum Travel Cafe, T-49 Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register by paying the requisite feee by cash or cheque favouring ‘TCP Media Pvt. Ltd.’ and sent to:
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.11.2651 3949
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays Closed
YOUR MENTORS (Click on any names to know more)