The following is the list of events coming up at Kunzum. Click on any of the links to get more information. They are all in New Delhi unless otherwise mentioned. Seats are always limited for each – suggest you register ASAP to avoid disappointment.
* Sunday September 23, 6:30 a.m. onwards: Day Tripping: Strolling in the Aravalli Hills and Asola Wildlife Sanctuary – Located near Delhi for a picnic and dip in Lake Bhardwaj. Click here for details.
* Saturday, September 29: Essentials of Photography + Travel Photography for beginners. Click here for details.
* September 29 – Oct 2: Hit the Nature Trail in Shoja, Himachal Pradesh – Enjoy the Himalayas at their best as autumn sets in exotic Shoja, near Kullu and Manali. Click here for details.
* Sunday September 30, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.: Photographic Walk in Lodi Gardens – Join the historical gardens at their beautiful best – and click photos together over a fun picnic. Contact +91.9650702777 for details.
* Saturday, October 13: Essentials of Photography + Travel Photography for beginners. Click here for details.
* Sat October 20: Kunzum Photo Workshop & Walk – Annual Dussehra Procession in Old Delhi + Street Food / Festive Shopping, 2:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
* Saturday October 27: Photography Workshop – Essential Post Processing, 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at +91.9650 702 777 / email@example.com
Something more for you to consider:
And do join us for a coffee at the Kunzum Travel Cafe in Hauz Khas Village in New Delhi, India.