[issuu width=420 height=280 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120510134924-4163bc1e6f7f4c8686aef8c9d531c3d3 name=kunzum-travel-mag-may12 username=kunzum tag=assam unit=px v=2]
The 8th edition of the Kunzum Travel Mag is here. And as usual, it’s FREE.
How do you subscribe for FREE
CLICK HERE to access the Subscription Form. It is a simple, quick process and you will automatically receive the links to the current and back issues. And we will mail you the links for new issues as they are published. No payments, no credit card details required.
Or you can subscribe to the mag and read it online on Issuu. No downloads required. Click here to start.
Would you rather read the magazine first before you decide to subscribe? Sure – we have no problem. But we do recommend you subscribe to the same to ensure you don’t miss out on any future issues. Click on any of the following to download the format of your choice.
- PDF (to be read on any computer, tablets and other devices including mobile supporting a PDF reader). Click or copy and paste the following link: http://kunzum.com/docs/kunzum-travel-mag-may12.pdf
- For iBooks on the iPad: Or for any e-reader supporting the .epub file format – COMING SOON
- For the Kindle – COMING SOON
- On Issuu: For online reading with the option to download.
Do write to us at email@example.com if you are facing any problems.
For more on the mag, visit http://kunzum.com/mag.
CONTENTS – ISSUE 8, MAY 2012
- Assam: Kaziranga National Park
- Karnataka: Halebeedu and Belur
- Khari Baoli Spice Market
- Enjoying Bollywood, the Retro Way
- Thailand: Celebrating Songkran, the Water Festival
- Hotel Reviews
- Singinawa Jungle Lodge, Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh
- Forsyth’s Lodge, Satpura National Park, Madhya Pradesh
- Sketch Feature
- Travel Pix
Something more for you to consider:
* Our weekly e-newsletter: Click here to subscribe.
* Join our Fan Page on Facebook
* Follow us on Twitter
* The Kunzum Travel List: Great Holiday Ideas to choose from
* Sign up for photography and other creative workshops at the Kunzum Media Lab
And do join us for a coffee at the Kunzum Travel Cafe in Hauz Khas Village in New Delhi, India.