Corporate pride is at stake. Are you all revved up for the Kunzum Corporate Himalayan Rally covering Lahaul Spiti and Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh from September 22 – 30, 2012?
NEWS FLASH: EARLY BIRD OFFER
Pay before July 31: Rs. 75,000 per team
Pay between Aug 1 -10: Pay Rs. 80,000 per team
DON’T HAVE A PARTNER? We will find you one!!!
It is not an extreme rally, open for drivers with any skill levels in vehicles of their choice. The route takes us to the picturesque Lahaul Spiti and Kinnaur regions of Himachal Pradesh. What is the competitive bit? Participants will be given a set of 50 photos along the route. They have to find the same spots, and click themselves in the frame – the winners are those who get maximum right.
You are invited to participate. No special driving skills or vehicles required. Read on for more!
The Rally Format
- Two Member Teams – Driver + Navigator. The driver must be a full time employee of the participating company. The navigator may or may not be an employee.
- Skill Level – No special driving skills required!
- Teams may come in any vehicles – cars, SUVs, bikes, even buses and trucks (if someone is whacky enough)
- Drive will be on a circuit provided by Kunzum. Directions will be provided.
- Night Halts: Manali (1), Kaza (3), Sangla (3) and Thanedar (1) – Total 8 nights / 9 days.
- Participation Fee per team: Rs. 1,00,000/-. Will include stay, meals, taxes, sightseeing, hikes etc. Does not include car and fuel.
- Limit: 20 teams. Participation to be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- THE CHALLENGE: Teams will be provided a set of 50 photos each, all taken from the rally circuit. Teams have to find these spots, and click themselves in the frame. Those who get the highest number win!
- PRIZES: Trophies + suitable gifts by sponsors
Activities along the way
- Drive along the Beas river through apple orchards between Kullu and Manali.
- Drive in the stunning Lahaul Spiti region, including crossing the high altitude Kunzum La (pass) at nearly 15,000 feet
- Kaza: Visits to Kye Monastery, Komic Village (probably the highest village in the world), and other villages / attractions around Kaza.
- Dropping in at the 1000 year old Tabo monastery, followed by picnic at Nako lake.
- Sangla: Walks in the meadows, mountain climbing, rappling, drive to Chitkul.
- Enjoy fall colours along the way.
- Apple plucking in Thanedar and Kinnaur.
- Photographic guidance by accompanying professionals.
Do we have you excited and hooked? Ping us for detailed rules and terms of participation! LIMITED SLOTS – YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT!!!