[issuu width=420 height=280 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120405134552-420d44b8c58541a0bb52b553a0e35927 name=kunzum_travel_mag_-_april_12 username=kunzum tag=ajanta unit=px id=24f5081d-f2c3-1d9e-d1a7-3367b6bb0796 v=2]
After a break of three months, the Kunzum Travel Mag is back. The 7th edition dated December 2011 is here. As before, it takes a refreshing approach to travel writing, it goes with you in your gadgets, and it’s FREE. Travels will never be same again.
How do you subscribe for FREE
CLICK HERE to access the Subscription Form. It is a simple, quick process and you will automatically receive the links to the current and back issues. And we will mail you the links for new issues as they are published. No payments, no credit card details required.
Or you can subscribe to the mag and read it online on Issuu. No downloads required. Click here to start.
Would you rather read the magazine first before you decide to subscribe? Sure – we have no problem. But we do recommend you subscribe to the same to ensure you don’t miss out on any future issues. Click on any of the following to download the format of your choice.
- PDF (to be read on any computer, tablets and other devices including mobile supporting a PDF reader). Click or copy and paste the following link: http://kunzum.com/docs/kunzum-travel-mag-april12.pdf
- For iBooks on the iPad: Or for any e-reader supporting the .epub file format – COMING SOON
- For the Kindle – COMING SOON
- On Issuu: For online reading with the option to download.
Do write to us at email@example.com if you are facing any problems.
For more on the mag, visit http://kunzum.com/mag.
CONTENTS – ISSUE 7, APRIL 2012
- Maharashtra: The Caves of Ajanta and Ellora
- Uttar Pradesh: Chambal Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sunday Book Bazaar
- A Cure for all Sexual Problems
- Hotel Reviews
- Reni Pani Jungle Lodge, Satpura National Park, Madhya Pradesh
- The Sarai at Toria, Panna Tiger Reserve, Madhya Pradesh
- Books: A Classic Travel Reading List
- Sketch Feature
- Travel Pix
Something more for you to consider:
* Our weekly e-newsletter: Click here to subscribe.
* Join our Fan Page on Facebook
* Follow us on Twitter
* The Kunzum Travel List: Great Holiday Ideas to choose from
* Sign up for photography and other creative workshops at the Kunzum Media Lab
And do join us for a coffee at the Kunzum Travel Cafe in Hauz Khas Village in New Delhi, India.