The Blueberry Trails are off to Rishikesh for some adrenalin pumping rafting and lots more adventure. Want to join them? Then read on…
THE TRIP OVERVIEW
* A 3 day trip from Delhi.
* Stay in a campsite on the beaches of the Ganges.
* Stay amidst the reserve Garhwal forests where the call of the deer and the sound of flowing waters are constant companions.
* Rafting over 3 stretches: 10 kms to Shivpuri, 20 kms to Lakshman Jhoola and 10 kms from Kaudilya. The rapids will range from Grade 2+ to 3+, even going up to 4. You do NOT need to know swimming to go rafting as you will be given safety gear.
* Hiking trails to a nearby Garhwali village in the hills.
* Body surfing, kayaking, rock face climbing, beach volleyball, campfire, barbeque.
* All meals and travel to and from Delhi included.
Arrive at camp for lunch. Check into tents, camp briefing etc. After lunch, raft a 10 kms initiation section from camp till Shivpuri. Drive back to camp for hot tea/coffee. Campfire dinner and overnight camp.
Tea coffee served 7:00 onwards. After breakfast, get into rafting gear, safety briefing and raft down big volume Ganga whitewater. Raft down rapids like Three Blind Mice, Crossfire, Bodysurfing, Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, and Golf Course. We end the trip at Lakshman Jhula. Drive 30 minutes back to camp for hot lunch. Afternoon kayaking, volleyball or hike to a nearby village. Campfire/barbecue dinner and overnight camp.
Tea served by 7:00 am. After breakfast at 8:30 am, drive 30 minutes to Kaudiyala. Board rafts and raft down the two big rapids on this section, the Daniel’s Dip and The Wall. Enjoy bodysurfing and float into camp for hot lunch. Depart for Delhi post-lunch.
Trip dates: March 22 – 24, 2012
Trip is ex-Delhi
Trip price: Rs 10,500 per person. Charges without travel are Rs 8,500 per person.
Early bird discounts: Rs. 500 for bookings made before March 1
Trips include: Travel to Rishikesh, Camping, Meals, Activities as mentioned
* For more information, contact Sudeepta Sanyal at +91.9820925721 or email@example.com
* For bookings, contact Samridhi at +91.9650 702 777 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments may be made at the Kunzum Travel Café, T-49 Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016 from Tuesdays – Sundays between 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Note: Kunzum is only a facilitation partner for this trip. All queries, complaints, cheers and kudos may be directed to The Blueberry Trails.