Are you a traveler who likes to take pictures? Then here is a chance to win some cameras from Panasonic. All you have to do is share your BEST photograph with us to win the following cameras:
Want regular updates from Kunzum? Click here to subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
First prize: Lumix DMC-FX68 (Rs.11, 115/-)
The 14.1 megapixels Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX68 is a great performer and a great looker as well. It boasts of image processing technology, “Intelligent Resolution”, which by detecting the signals, composes detailed texture or just a soft gradation first and gives appropriate enhancement to the edges and textured areas respectively. The Lumix DMC-FX68 camera packages a 25mm high-quality lens with 5x optical zoom. The 2.7-inch large Intelligent LCD offers dynamic and clear view out of the image. It also delivers HD Movie Recording in 1,280 x 720 pixels at 30 frames per second in Motion JPEG Format.
Second prize: Lumix DMC-FP3 (Rs.7, 990/-)
Lumix DMC-FP3 is Panasonic’s ultra slim design digital camera with 14.1 megapixels and ultra thin 4x optical zoom. Panasonic’s world-acclaimed iA (intelligent auto) mode makes it easy for anyone to take beautiful photos by various shooting-assist functions. It comprehends MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) for hand-shake, Intelligent ISO Control for subject movement, Face detection and Intelligent Scene Selector. The Lumix DMC-FP3 incorporates a 3-inch touch screen LCD with Intelligent LCD function, which detects the lighting condition and controls the brightness level of the LCD in 11 fine steps, to offer a display with the most appropriate clarity in any situation. The 3.0-inch Intelligent LCD for FP3 features a touch-screen that boasts an intuitive hybrid operation combined with the buttons. Other various upgrades make FP3/FP2/FP1 enhance fun of taking pictures.
Third prize: Lumix DMC-LS5 (Rs.4, 990/-)
The Panasonic Lumix DMC – LS5 camera is a perfect combination of beauty with brains. The camera keeps pace with the fast-changing contemporary lifestyle of the GenNext consumer, both in terms of stylish appeal and technology innovation. Lumix DMC – LS5 camera comes with an inbuilt 14.1 megapixel still camera, promising blur-less image and quality. It provides compact optical 5x zoom, features like intelligent scene selector & face detection, so you get the perfect pictures possible.
HOW TO ENTER
- Go to http://facebook.com/kunzum
- ‘Like’ the page if you don’t already.
- Post ONLY ONE picture on the Wall – choose your best one and post it, along with a caption, your name & email address.
- Sit back and wait for our judges to decide the best.
- DEADLINE: November 22, 2011
- The contest is open to all.
- The theme of the contest is ‘Travel’
- You can upload only ONE image on our page, so please edit, select and then upload. Only your first posted image will be considered and the rest, if any, will be disqualified. Ensure that it’s of viewable size.
- Judging will be based on quality of photograph, composition and caption.
- Judges will comprise eminent photographers whose names will be announced shortly.
- Do mention your full name and email address along with the photo when you post it.
- Do NOT watermark your images or have any distinguishable marks
over your image. This is for a fair judging process.
- Results will be announced within 3 weeks after deadline of submission dates.
- Organizers reserve the right to extend the contest date by upto 10 days.
- Winners could be asked to provide high resolution, print-ready files at the end of the contest.
- Participants agree to their entries being highlighted through social media (Facebook, Twitter etc.) and on the Panasonic website and http://kunzum.com for purposes related to the contest only. Any other commercial use of the photographs shall be only after getting photographer consent in writing.
- For updates to the contest, you may ‘Like’ the Kunzum page on Facebook (http://facebook.com/kunzum).
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the Photo Contest and any further activity related to it at any time. All decisions of the organisers and judges shall be binding and final.
Something more for you to consider:
* Our weekly e-newsletter: Click here to subscribe.
* Join our Fan Page on Facebook
* Follow us on Twitter
* The Kunzum Travel List: Great Holiday Ideas to choose from
* Sign up for photography and other creative workshops at the Kunzum Media Lab
And do join us for a coffee at the Kunzum Travel Cafe in Hauz Khas Village in New Delhi, India.