[issuu width=420 height=280 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=111106042421-61bd0591781343eb94b2ee1cdcbd306a name=kunzum-travel-mag-nov-11 username=kunzum tag=airlines unit=px id=abb4f937-d758-8c02-d9e2-a3ad09dd7115 v=2]
The 5th edition of the Kunzum Travel Mag dated November 2011 is here. As before, it takes a refreshing approach to travel writing, it goes with you in your gadgets, and it’s FREE. Travels will never be same again.
How do you subscribe for FREE
CLICK HERE to access the Subscription Form. It is a simple, quick process and you will automatically receive the links to the current and back issues. And we will mail you the links for new issues as they are published. No payments, no credit card details required.
Or you can subscribe to the mag and read it online on Issuu. No downloads required. Click here to start.
Would you rather read the magazine first before you decide to subscribe? Sure – we have no problem. But we do recommend you subscribe to the same to ensure you don’t miss out on any future issues. Click on any of the following to download the format of your choice.
- PDF (to be read on any computer, tablets and other devices including mobile supporting a PDF reader)
- For iBooks on the iPad: Or for any e-reader supporting the .epub file format – COMING SOON
- For the Kindle – COMING SOON
- On Issuu: For online reading with the option to download.
Do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are facing any problems.
For more on the mag, visit http://kunzum.com/mag.
CONTENTS – ISSUE 5, NOVEMBER 2011
- Bikaner, Rajasthan: An enchanting camel fair and lots more
- Photo Feature: Hitting a Wall
- Purana Qila (Old Fort): Where emperors take fatal tumbles
- Khair-ul-Manazil Mosque: A gift from the nanny
- Hotel Reviews
- Iora, The Retreat – Kaziranga, Assam
- Fish Tail Lodge – Pokhara, Nepal
- The Wanderer’s Palate: A chick for every season
- Sketch Feature – Switzerland
- Book Review: Three Men in a Boat
- The Handwritten Travelogue
Something more for you to consider:
* Our weekly e-newsletter: Click here to subscribe.
* Join our Fan Page on Facebook
* Follow us on Twitter
* The Kunzum Travel List: Great Holiday Ideas to choose from
* Sign up for photography and other creative workshops at the Kunzum Media Lab
* Buy digital or print images from the Kunzum Gallery
And do join us for a coffee at the Kunzum Travel Cafe in Hauz Khas Village in New Delhi, India.