Welcome to Kunzum Routes! This is a series of time / distance charts between popular travel destinations covering just two points, or recommended circuits. Each of these will be marked by a unique number for easy reference in the future. Given below is Kunzum Route K101 between New Delhi and Udaipur in Rajasthan. Click here for more routes.
Click here to download a printable PDF of the route or continue reading the same in this post.
* Radisson Hotel, NH8, Near International Airport, Delhi – Toll Booth, Gurgaon: 0:04 hrs, 6 Kms (4 Miles) – Paid Rs. 20
* Toll Booth, Gurgaon – Hero Honda Crossing, Gurgaon: 0:09 hrs, 13 Kms (8 Miles) – This is a major bottleneck – best cleared early morning
* Hero Honda Crossing, Gurgaon – Toll Booth: 0:05 hrs, 5 Kms (3 Miles) – Paid Rs. 25
* Toll Booth – Manesar: 0:07 hrs, 6 Kms (4 Miles) – Road gets a little uphill after this, with trucks huffing and puffing slowing traffic down
* Manesar – Dharuhera: Jungle Babbler resort: 0:27 hrs, 25 Kms (16 Miles) – You can take a pitstop here; the resort is on your side of the road immediately after the flyover
* Dharuhera: Jungle Babbler resort – Bawal: 0:26 hrs, 26 Kms (16 Miles)
* Bawal – Rajasthan Border: 0:12 hrs, 11 Kms (7 Miles) – Welcome to Rajasthan
* Rajasthan Border – Toll Booth: 0:07 hrs, 9 Kms (6 Miles) – Paid Rs. 89
* Toll Booth – Neemrana: 0:03 hrs, 4 Kms (3 Miles)
* Neemrana – Behror: 0:11 hrs, 15 Kms (9 Miles) – Flyovers being made here in 2011 slow traffic down. A popular place to take a pitstop at Behror Midway Complex on opposite side of road
* Behror – Kotputli: 0:19 hrs, 24 Kms (15 Miles) – Potential traffic jams here too due to road construction in 2011
* Kotputli – Café Coffee Day, Highway King Complex: 0:29 hrs, 31 Kms (19 Miles) – Take a coffee break at CCD, but DO NOT eat at other eateries – they are bad!
* Café Coffee Day, Highway King Complex – Café Coffee Day: 0:07 hrs, 9 Kms (6 Miles) – Another CCD on opposite side of road – newer and better service
* Café Coffee Day – Toll Booth: 0:18 hrs, 17 Kms (11 Miles) – Paid Rs. 43
* Toll Booth – Chandwaji Bypass: 0:11 hrs, 9 Kms (6 Miles) – Keep left, go up flyover and it turn to take you across to the opposite side. Distances marked in KM from here: Mumbai – 1210; Udaipur – 443; Jaipur – 42
* Chandwaji Bypass – Toll Booth: 0:15 hrs, 23 Kms (14 Miles) – Paid Rs. 36
* Toll Booth – On Ajmer Road: 0:24 hrs, 29 Kms (18 Miles) – Bypass ends and you are back on straight road – hit the accelerator from here onwards
* On Ajmer Road – Toll Booth: 0:09 hrs, 13 Kms (8 Miles) – Paid Rs. 70; keep receipt to show at next booth
* Toll Booth – Café Coffee Day near Dudu: 0:30 hrs, 40 Kms (25 Miles) – On your side of the road
* Café Coffee Day near Dudu – Dudu: 0:03 hrs, 5 Kms (3 Miles)
* Dudu – Toll Booth: 0:16 hrs, 32 Kms (20 Miles) – Show receipt from previous booth
* Toll Booth – Café Coffee Day: 0:01 hrs, 1 Kms (1 Miles) – Another CCD on your side of the road immediately after toll booth
* Café Coffee Day – Turn for Udaipur / Ajmer: 0:02 hrs, 2 Kms (1 Miles) – Straight to Ajmer, Left to Udaipur. Distances marked from here: Ajmer – 33; Ahmedabad – 589; Nasirabad – 37; Chittor – 195; Bhilwara – 145
* Turn for Udaipur / Ajmer – Nasirabad: 0:25 hrs, 37 Kms (23 Miles) – Distances marked from here: Udaipur – 278; Bhilwara – 110
* Nasirabad – Bijaynagar: 0:33 hrs, 50 Kms (31 Miles)
* Bijaynagar – Gulabpur: 0:02 hrs, 3 Kms (2 Miles)
* Gulabpur – Toll Booth: 0:11 hrs, 17 Kms (11 Miles) – Paid Rs. 50
* Toll Booth – Hotel Bhilwara Midway: 0:25 hrs, 29 Kms (18 Miles) – A decent hotel to eat at
* Hotel Bhilwara Midway – Toll Booth: 0:33 hrs, 58 Kms (36 Miles) – Paid Rs. 40
* Toll Booth – Chittorgarh: Turn off point for town: 0:07 hrs, 11 Kms (7 Miles) – Turn off the highway for the town
* Chittorgarh: Turn off point for town – Toll Booth: 0:11 hrs, 19 Kms (12 Miles) – Paid Rs. 45
* Toll Booth – Mangalwad Chauraha: 0:39 hrs, 45 Kms (28 Miles) – Turn Right from here
* Mangalwad Chauraha – Toll Booth: 0:06 hrs, 7 Kms (4 Miles) – Paid Rs. 55
* Toll Booth – Udaipur Airport: 0:25 hrs, 38 Kms (24 Miles)
* Udaipur Airport – Udaipur – Chetak Circle: 0:38 hrs, 22 Kms (14 Miles) – An important junction in Udaipur. Distances marked from here: Mt. Abu – 180; Jaipur via Ajmer – 418; Jodhpur – 265; Ranakpur – 90
Total Driving Time from Delhi – Udaipur: 9:10 Hrs
Total Distance from Delhi – Udaipur: 691 Kms (432 Miles)
* This route last updated in March 2011.
* The times / distances mentioned do not cover stops. In other words, you are only reading actual driving times above except where mentioned.
* The actual distance readings can vary in different cars. Treat these as approximations only.
* Time taken can vary with traffic and time of the day – always a good idea to leave early morning to beat at least some of the rush.
* One rule when driving in India: Keep asking for directions even when you know you are going correctly. With highways constantly being upgraded, you may be directed to some more efficient routes including bypassing towns, or being told about new roads. And locals always know when a road or a bridge has gone under, and may suggest alternate routes.
* The best people to ask for directions are drivers of taxis, buses and trucks. They ply the roads all the time.
* Milestones give distances to centres of town – and the above may not necessarily be measured from / to point. They could be a few miles off the centre.
* SH: State Highway; NH: National Highway
* Distances given in Kms unless otherwise mentioned.
* Divide all distances mentioned in kms by 1.6 to convert to miles.
* Keep toll receipts safe. At some places you are asked to show the earlier one and not charged again.
* Unless mentioned, you will get fuel within 50 – 70 miles. Always a good idea to always have enough fuel for at least 100 – 150 kms.
* Spellings of locations mentioned can vary. And sometimes two places can be spelt the same or similar too.
* Distances marked and mentioned above may not be correct – highway agencies make mistakes commonly.
* We are only trying to help here – don’t sue us if you end up at the wrong place!
* Route charted may not be the most efficient – it may have been chosen to make for a better driving experience or any other reason.
* For any clarification, contact us at email@example.com or +91.9910044476 / +91.9650702777. Happy driving!
And do join us for a coffee at the Kunzum Travel Cafe in Hauz Khas Village in New Delhi, India.