[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=110704172115-96fd8756ae83490080d738228fe0feb9 docname=kunzum-mag-july11 username=kunzum loadinginfotext=Kunzum%20Travel%20Mag showhtmllink=true tag=delhi width=420 height=280 unit=px]
The Kunzum Travel Mag is here. It’s new, it takes a refreshing approach to travel writing, it goes with you in your gadgets, and it’s FREE. To be delivered monthly. We promise travels will never be same again.
Available in the Following Formats
- PDF (to be read on any computer, tablets and other devices including mobile supporting a PDF reader)
- For iBooks on the iPad: Or for any e-reader supporting the .epub file format
- For the Kindle
- On Issuu: For online reading with the option to download.
How do you subscribe
CLICK HERE to access the Subscription Form. It is a simple, quick process and you will automatically receive the links to the current and back issues. And we will mail you the links for new issues as they are published. No payments, no credit card details required.
Or you can subscribe to the mag and read it online on Issuu. No downloads required. Click here to start.
Do write to us at email@example.com if you are facing any problems.
For more on the mag, visit http://kunzum.com/mag.
CONTENTS – ISSUE 1, JULY 2011
- Rajasthan / Ranthambhore: Looking the tiger in the eye
- Nagaland: Misty Mountain Top
- The re-discovery of Nepal
- Ladakh: At the top of the world
- Himachal Pradesh / Lahaul Spiti
- Kaza: Paradise is Here
- Tabo, the Village of Cavemen and Lamas
- Mehrauli Archaeological Park: Bet no one tells you this one
- Hazrat Nizamuddin’s Dargah: Qawwalis, Fairs, Prayers, Shopping – It all happens here
- Rani ki Vav in Patan: A Stepwell or a Work of Art?
- The Sun Temple at Modhera
- Jordan / Dead Sea: Try sinking in it, you cannot!
- Hotel Reviews
- Swaswara in Gokarna, Karnataka – Perfect to uplift your body, mind and soul
- Banasura Island Retreat, Wayanad Kerala – What a perfect setting for a resort
- Banjara Camps and Retreat, Sangla, Himachal Pradesh: Cannot Admire it Enough
- Gir Birding Lodge, Sasan Gir, Gujarat – They know the jungle!
- Books: 5 books to read about the 1996 Everest disaster