[issuu width=420 height=280 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=111003124818-0bfea3d539d440aeb233b7d6d8ce8058 name=kunzum-travel-mag-oct11 username=kunzum tag=airlines unit=px id=92ae69da-80ae-cb4e-d8e6-189cafe9c17b v=2]
The 4th edition of the Kunzum Travel Mag dated October 2011 is here. As before, it takes a refreshing approach to travel writing, it goes with you in your gadgets, and it’s FREE. Travels will never be same again.
How do you subscribe for FREE
CLICK HERE to access the Subscription Form. It is a simple, quick process and you will automatically receive the links to the current and back issues. And we will mail you the links for new issues as they are published. No payments, no credit card details required.
Or you can subscribe to the mag and read it online on Issuu. No downloads required. Click here to start.
Would you rather read the magazine first before you decide to subscribe? Sure – we have no problem. But we do recommend you subscribe to the same to ensure you don’t miss out on any future issues. Click on any of the following to download the format of your choice.
- PDF (to be read on any computer, tablets and other devices including mobile supporting a PDF reader)
- For iBooks on the iPad: Or for any e-reader supporting the .epub file format – COMING SOON
- For the Kindle – COMING SOON
- On Issuu: For online reading with the option to download.
Do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are facing any problems.
For more on the mag, visit http://kunzum.com/mag.
CONTENTS – ISSUE 4, OCTOBER 2011
- Postcards from Gujarat
- Himachal Pradesh / Thanedar: The birthplace of apples in India
- Rajasthan / Mount Abu: A quiet oasis in a desert state
- Chor Minar: Making an example of thieves
- Khooni Darwaza: The gate with a bloody history
- Kinari Bazaar: Where colours change with seasons
- Jordan / Wadi Rum: A vast, echoing and God-like desert
- Hotel Reviews
- Wild Grass Lodge, Kaziranga, Assam
- Soulitude, Ramgarh, Uttarakhand
- The Wanderer’s Palate: Elai Adai
- Travel Bites
- Sketch Feature – Kanha National Park
- Book Review: Being a Scot
- The Handwritten Travelogue
Something more for you to consider:
* Our weekly e-newsletter: Click here to subscribe.
* Join our Fan Page on Facebook
* Follow us on Twitter
* The Kunzum Travel List: Great Holiday Ideas to choose from
* Sign up for photography and other creative workshops at the Kunzum Media Lab
* Buy digital or print images from the Kunzum Gallery
And do join us for a coffee at the Kunzum Travel Cafe in Hauz Khas Village in New Delhi, India.