[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=110802071820-a07e8b62c92440e9b8c88e29abd9d5e9 docname=kunzum_travel_mag_-_august_2011 username=kunzum loadinginfotext=Kunzum%20Travel%20Mag%20-%20August%202011 showhtmllink=true tag=airlines width=420 height=280 unit=px]
The second edition of the Kunzum Travel Mag dated August 2011 is here. As before, it takes a refreshing approach to travel writing, it goes with you in your gadgets, and it’s FREE. Travels will never be same again.
How do you subscribe for FREE
CLICK HERE to access the Subscription Form. It is a simple, quick process and you will automatically receive the links to the current and back issues. And we will mail you the links for new issues as they are published. No payments, no credit card details required.
Or you can subscribe to the mag and read it online on Issuu. No downloads required. Click here to start.
Would you rather read the magazine first before you decide to subscribe? Sure – we have no problem. But we do recommend you subscribe to the same to ensure you don’t miss out on any future issues. Click on any of the following to download the format of your choice.
- PDF (to be read on any computer, tablets and other devices including mobile supporting a PDF reader)
- For iBooks on the iPad: Or for any e-reader supporting the .epub file format – COMING SOON
- For the Kindle – COMING SOON
- On Issuu: For online reading with the option to download.
Do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are facing any problems.
For more on the mag, visit http://kunzum.com/mag.
CONTENTS – ISSUE 2, AUGUST 2011
- Assam: Manas National Park – The Games Elephants Play
- Hello Ladies…of Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh: Shoja – Go, Lose Yourself
- Maharashtra: The Matheran Light Railway – Go for a Joyride
- Uttarakhand: Kunzum Route K14
- If it’s Ramadan, you must be in Matia Mahal
- Walk on the Northern Ridge: History in One Sweep
- Kuldhara, Jaisalmer: When the Paliwals Vanished into the Night
- Bera: Welcome to Leopard Country – It is Wild and Free
- Hotel Reviews
- Banjara Retreat, Shoja
- The Almond Villa, Srinagar
- Rann Riders, Dasada, Rann of Kutch
- Devra Homestay, Udaipur
- Sketch Feature – Singapore
- Photography: Don’t let the Camera go Dead on you
- Book Review: Journey to the Center of the Earth
Something more for you to consider:
* Our weekly e-newsletter: Click here to subscribe.
* Join our Fan Page on Facebook
* Follow us on Twitter
* The Kunzum Travel List: Great Holiday Ideas to choose from
* Sign up for photography and other creative workshops at the Kunzum Media Lab
* Buy digital or print images from the Kunzum Gallery
And do join us for a coffee at the Kunzum Travel Cafe in Hauz Khas Village in New Delhi, India.