GO WILD WITH CANON & NATURE WANDERERS
Editing and Post Processing Workshop
July 17, 2010, Canon Image Lounge, Ambience Mall, Gurgaon
Nature and wildlife photography is all about patience and post processing plays an important role in giving your photographs a fine edge by making them look neater. Nature Wanderers and Canon is pleased to kick-start season 2010-2011 of the Go Wild series with a workshop that would help you to edit your photos and make them look more presentable.
- Learn how to use Canon Digital Post Processing
- Photoshop tips and tricks
- Basic Photoshop tools and their usage
- Advanced usage
- Watermarking of images
- Usage in the online world
Inspired by the masters and their legacy, photojournalist cum travel enthusiast, Prashanth Vishwanathan photographs life and times he witnesses through his censor. Based in New Delhi, he has been shooting news events and social cum travel stories all over the country. He contributes to various international news agencies and his work has been published in international magazines and newspapers like New York Times, International Herald Tribune, Time Magazine and others. Presently he is working on long term stories in India. His work is showcased in the website, www.prashanthpix.com.
Shivang started shooting nature and wildlife 7 years ago and in a short span of time his art and creativity gained him a lot of respect from stalwarts in the field of wildlife. He started his professional career as a journalist and moved into PR where he worked for leading edge companies like Bharti Telesoft, Evalueserve and Google. In 2006/07 Shivang’s work got multiple honorary mentions at the Nature Conservancy Awards – organised by the Nature Conservancy magazine based out of UK. His work has also been used by publications like Outlook Traveller, Mail Today, Swagat, Discover India and Femina. In addition to this conservation focused forums like the Mahaseer Conservancy Society and Dhikala Eco-Tourism Camp have also used his photographs. Visit his online album – www.flickr.com/photos/shivangmehta.
The workshop is being conducted in association with Kunzum.com, India’s leading travel blog mag, publisher of travel books and curator of photographic art.
Course Fee – INR 2000/-
- Please write to email@example.com for confirming your registration
- Registration would be on first come first serve basis. Seating capacity per batch – 10
- Program to start from 2pm onwards
- In case a batch of 10 is filled, the registration would be for the second batch that starts at 6 pm
Please bring your laptops and sample pictures (RAW and JPEGs)
* Bank transfer – JOLLY PRODUCTIONS – HDFC Charmwood Village Branch – 03962000004291 (Current Account)
* Cheques can be dropped at the Kunzum Travel Café, T-49, GF, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi +91.11.2651 3949, +91.9650702777 (Last left turn before the monument), Tuesday – Sunday, 12:00 – 7 pm
* Registration will be confirmed post payment of registration fee
* Registration fee is non-refundable
For more information please call:
Mr. Shivang Mehta
Wildlife Photographer / Founder
+91 9873914780 / +91 9871384780